This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Binner was noticeable only because he made so many mental mistakes.

He won't be missed. He was never anywhere near being a good D-man at this level, IMO.
    I thought he had the tools but never really put it together. At this point I’m still much more worried about the offense.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019: Offseason Approaching

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
      I haven’t been on here in a while, so forgive me if this is old news, but Jordan Greenway’s younger brother is transferring in to Orono as a D man. Also a new goalie coming in who should be capable of taking some of the load off of Swayman. This will be Sway’s last year at Maine IMHO.
      Yes I know Greenways coming in, but lets see what he brings to the ice....plus Thiessen coming in will get some time [maybe]...but will get the practice time in and will learn the game from Swayman also....I do agree with you that Swayman will be playing his last season at Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        I thought he had the tools but never really put it together. At this point I’m still much more worried about the offense.
        Both sides of the ice should be a worry.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
          Both sides of the ice should be a worry.....
          Yup.

And that's been the issue for Red's entire regime. Maine hasn't done anything very well under Gendron.

Sway is certainly better than average, but no other facet of this team provides any real glimmer of hope. I'm saving my travel-budget for football. That's certainly Maine's flagship right now.
          Last edited by Fishman'81; 05-22-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
            Yup.

And that's been the issue for Red's entire regime. Maine hasn't done anything very well under Gendron.

Sway is certainly better than average, but no other facet of this team provides any real glimmer of hope. I'm saving my travel-budget for football. That's certainly Maine's flagship right now.
            I actually think he has done a decent job when it comes to recruiting goalies and dmen. Swayman, Michel, Keeper, and holway were all good. There have been a number of others who were decent enough and Bub was very good for a walk on. He hasn’t had anywhere near that level of success with forwards.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

When did this come about..? Recently or was this something that happen after the season and just waited till school was over..? Can't wait to hear RG's explanation...same old same old....
              This isn't any big surprise, Binner had all kinds of academic problems.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
                Well just as well...as much as I am a hockey fan...bottom line if you can't do both...school and hockey then waste somebody else's time and money paid out for school...….

Comment

Well just as well...as much as I am a hockey fan...bottom line if you can't do both...school and hockey then waste somebody else's time and money paid out for school...….
                  Right, it's easy to forget sometimes that these kids are students and athletes...

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
                    He had big problems on the ice, too. Made more bad decisions in his own end than any other Maine D-man in recent years. I wish him well, but his departure is addition by subtraction.

Comment

• For all the fallen Mainers and for all the active duty Black bears... thank you for your service! You give, and have given, us freedom and we are all appreciate it! You are our true heroes! Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                        For all the fallen Mainers and for all the active duty Black bears... thank you for your service! You give, and have given, us freedom and we are all appreciate it! You are our true heroes! Thank you so much!
                        ++++++1 and then some!

Comment

Former CT Governor Dannel Malloy now in charge of UMaine. If he supports Maine Athletics like he supported CT athletics, you are screwed. A millionaire who is completely out of touch with anything beneath his bottom line. And whatever you do, do NOT call him Daniel. https://www.wmtw.com/article/new-uma...puses/27684556
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                            Former CT Governor Dannel Malloy now in charge of UMaine. If he supports Maine Athletics like he supported CT athletics, you are screwed. A millionaire who is completely out of touch with anything beneath his bottom line. And whatever you do, do NOT call him Daniel. https://www.wmtw.com/article/new-uma...puses/27684556

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                              My Auntie studied nursing at USM. And her husband was coast guard. This was 50 years ago. This is how old when we knew the nurse program was great. So I am confused?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                My Auntie studied nursing at USM. And her husband was coast guard. This was 50 years ago. This is how old when we knew the nurse program was great. So I am confused?
                                Theme song...
                                https://youtu.be/DqlUt0Ff70Q

Comment

Working...
                                X