This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
    Cornell looked good, hadnt seen them this year. Should be a good game against Leamans Providence.
    Mass looks like rabid pack of wolves.

Comment

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2019: Offseason Approaching

You guys were right UMass all over Notre Dame. AT least one boring team won't make frozen four
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        You guys were right UMass all over Notre Dame. AT least one boring team won't make frozen four
        Kind of tough to beat them up in the corners when the ones the are playing are their own.

Umass is fun to watch, that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          you guys were right umass all over notre dame. At least one boring team won't make frozen four
          just the better team this weekend and for all of the season...on to the frozen 4

Comment

collegehockeynews.com is reporting that NU's Cayden Primeau will be signing a NHL deal with Montreal in the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
              collegehockeynews.com is reporting that NU's Cayden Primeau will be signing a NHL deal with Montreal in the next few days.
              Good for Primeau and even better for Maine. Maybe we got a shot at beating that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                Good for Primeau and even better for Maine. Maybe we got a shot at beating that team.
                AIC giving Denver a great tussle.

Comment

AIC giving Denver a great tussle.
                  Looks like leg check. They will review it. Got leg out knee on knee.

Comment

Looks like leg check. They will review it. Got leg out knee on knee.
                    Wow no review. Hell it is only AIC. :?...

Comment

Wow no review. Hell it is only AIC. :?...
                      I’d pull the goalie now.

Comment

I’d pull the goalie now.
                        Great skill on AIC, but they don’t check at all. Holy hell could you imagine this skill combined with a defensive coach. Wow.

Comment

Boy, it's hard to find good young coaches in the sport of college hockey these days. At least it is for certain teams.

Believe I said a couple years ago how this Carle guy was gonna be a great head coach one day, and someone should jump on him while they could.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Boy, it's hard to find good young coaches in the sport of college hockey these days. At least it is for certain teams.

Believe I said a couple years ago how this Carle guy was gonna be a great head coach one day, and someone should jump on him while they could.
                            I understand. And I was very vocal that we needed Monty as our head coach. That fell on convenient deaf ears.

So you reap what you sou.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              We will see how much flying they do once Notre Dame pounds them into the corners.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              You will get your wish tomorrow. Cornell vs Providence. My guess is Providence out coaches him with counters. But who knows. Get the popcorn ready because this should be great old time dual.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                Cornell fans cheering "Kill Red, kill." That seems a tad harsh.
                                In the Trump era? Not really...as long as they don’t follow through.

Comment

Working...
                                X