Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Originally posted by 25+years View Post
    I wonder if with the increase in college players in the NHL and now more college coaches moving into the pro ranks, will more of the fired college coaches (Blasi for example) go to the pros as AC's? And perhaps college AC's going to the pros as well? Making it likely, and perhaps necessary, for college coaches to come from somewhere else. Weber? And Pechnold came from the high school ranks if I am not mistaken.
    Pecknold was an assistant coach at Conn College (his alma mater) prior to joining Quinnipiac. He was 27 years old at the time. Also realize that Quinnipiac was a weak Division II/III program in those days, so the hiring criteria would be different than today's Division I market.

Comment

Brown just released their schedule. I hope that means the rest of the ECAC (most importantly RPI) will be releasing soon!

Comment

• RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
        Brown just released their schedule. I hope that means the rest of the ECAC (most importantly RPI) will be releasing soon!
        You should already have the entire ecac conference schedule from eLynah - just the OOC schedule remains.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
          You should already have the entire ecac conference schedule from eLynah - just the OOC schedule remains.
          Also the rescheduled Harvard game and the home and home vs. Union are unknown.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 14 May 2019. There are 144 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Saddened to hear abt Fdude's being banned. Although I disagree with his assessment of the program (which is sinking like a stone), I defend his right to say what he thinks especially abt politics. Apparently, the folks at USCHO can't stand peace and prosperity with the lowest unemployment in decades and our women and men of the military not in some foreign entanglement. Bring back FDude #MakeUSCHOGreatAgain
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                Lowell and Merrimack are co-hosting a tournament at Thanksgiving this year. Penn State and Rensselaer are the other 2 teams.
                Does anyone know if this will have fixed opponents, which would undoubtedly mean we play the two HEA schools, or is it s regular tourney?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

New to the forum. Do we have a list of candidates to replace dan Jewell? No rumors on who will be the new assistant at Rpi? Odd

Comment

• RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Check out the 2019-2020 schedules thread ... I think RPI is also in the ledyard classic. Not confirmed yet but per Dartmouth twitter it looks like it from the photos.

Update - I was told it's not SLU or RPI ... I'm confused now!
                      Last edited by Liveatjrl; 05-14-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Today is 15 May 2019. There are 143 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                          New to the forum. Do we have a list of candidates to replace dan Jewell? No rumors on who will be the new assistant at Rpi? Odd
                          Welcome to the forum.

I have heard nothing about a replacement.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Welcome to the thread, new voices are always encouraged. Keep the posts coming.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

UVM will be at RPI on 2/1/20, perhaps the Freakout. https://board.uscho.com/showthread.p...=1#post6806704
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                UVM will be at RPI on 2/1/20, perhaps the Freakout. https://board.uscho.com/showthread.p...=1#post6806704
                                Incredibly, we've played UVM in 3 Freakouts, and they each ended in a 2-2 tie. What used to be a overwhelming chance for a signature ECAC win really went off the rails under Seth and hasn't improved (yet?) under Smith. Maybe playing a non-league opponent, especially one with a history against the Engineers, will give us a chance to re-establish the game as an annual event.

Comment

Working...
                                X