Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Yay Sachi!!!!! More fan exclusion !!!! Yay !!!! Were there any coaches present other than Smith??? Yay !!!! Cheerleading !!!
    Was going to say... wasn't there usually a banquet where they sell tickets for this? Of course, given it was exposed that the banquet tickets were treated as an "institute donation"...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      With Calvaruso added and Davies now in the directory, things have changed again. Calvaruso is probably coming instead of Miller. As to the defense, I have the feeling that someone else is leaving and it apparently isn't Reilly.
      No one else is leaving. Boys have been told that the lineup will consist of 3G, 10D and 16F.

Comment

There was a banquet right after the last game to honor the Seniors. The banquet was just for the team and families that were in town. Team awards were not handed out or announced. The announcement is what it is just an announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI22Parent View Post
          No one else is leaving. Boys have been told that the lineup will consist of 3G, 10D and 16F.
          And hopefully it will remain as such. Some of us may still be a little skeptical because of the "late signing" bug about a decade a ago, but we haven't seen that much as of late.

Comment

Up 12-11 v RPI in the Liberty League quarterfinals with 0:40 left, Clarkson allows 2 goals, the last with 0:01 left and loses 13-12.

I thought only our hockey team did that?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Up 12-11 v RPI in the Liberty League quarterfinals with 0:40 left, Clarkson allows 2 goals, the last with 0:01 left and loses 13-12.

I thought only our hockey team did that?

Lacrosse, in case you were wondering.
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Was going to say... wasn't there usually a banquet where they sell tickets for this? Of course, given it was exposed that the banquet tickets were treated as an "institute donation"...
                I don't believe there was one for the fans this year because I did not get an announcement, unlike last year's, which I missed. Maybe turnout last year was poor, but even if there were other reasons I am indifferent to it becoming a player and family-only event.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI22Parent View Post
                  Thanks. Someone posted that there are only 28 locker stalls. Is that true?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 28 April 2019. There are 160 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Thanks. Someone posted that there are only 28 locker stalls. Is that true?
                        3rd string goalie gets a hook on the back of the door.

Now that we are starting to get an idea how the roster will appear, I’m wondering who is going to play center on this team. In recent years we’ve not had a lot of guys that played like natural centers. Ture Linden is the only one I can name out of the returnees and he’s a 3rd or 4th line guy. Ashbrook, who I think has to come, is listed by Ralph as a center. Anyone else? Perhaps Burgess, who hasn’t been a center for us but was in Fairbanks? Billy Jerry? Marrello? Both have played some center for us but it wasn’t clear that is their natural position. Who are our 1st and 2nd line centers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by rpi82; 04-28-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                          3rd string goalie gets a hook on the back of the door.
                          Aren't goalie's stalls typical bigger? There usually are three goalie stalls.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Aren't goalie's stalls typical bigger? There usually are three goalie stalls.
                            I guess my sarcasm probably just came across as a stupid comment.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                              I guess my sarcasm probably just came across as a stupid comment.

I would have gone for requiring to get dressed in the hallway, but that's just me.

Comment

Isn't it better if they get dressed at home and wear skate guards to the rink? Then they can get some help tying their skates.

Comment

Working...
                                X