Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2019 Off-Season: Where Did Everyone Go?

I would think that even in 1985 we would have had access to computer software.

How many of those would have led this year's team in scoring.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I would think that even in 1985 we would have had access to computer software.

How many of those would have led this year's team in scoring.
      Puppa's .899 Save% would be bench rider these days.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Puppa's .899 Save% would be bench rider these days.
        With today’s goalie gear he would have had a percentage closer to 94%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
          With today’s goalie gear he would have had a percentage closer to 94%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Well yeah, but coaches also emphasized O over D back then.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Does anyone know for sure if we are looking for one or two in assistants? Their was a post a while back that has me unsure.

Comment

Today is 14 April 2019. There are 174 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                Hello everyone,
                I am about to transition into the role of president for Red Army (I had mentioned this about a month ago). I'm hoping to get meetings with the fieldhouse and athletics department this summer when I'm here for the Summer Arch (ugh). If you have any suggestions that you want me to pass along to the fieldhouse or athletics department, respond with those suggestions.

Thanks
                I'm meeting with Norris on Tuesday so get any remaining suggestions in before then

Comment

Today is 15 April 2019. There are 173 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 16 April 2019. There are 172 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                      I'm meeting with Norris on Tuesday so get any remaining suggestions in before then
                      One of my pet peeves at, not just, RPI games, but at all sporting events that do this is when they do t shirt tosses. The vast majority of the time, the shirts are thrown into the stands from rinkside and the tossers can only reach 10 rows or so up. So they only reach maybe 50% of the patrons. Well the other 50% also paid to get in and deserve as equal a chance as possible. I am not sure what they could do to remedy this (I think t shirt cannons from the ice also don't address this) but having fans scramble down the stairs is somewhat dangerous. Having the folks who throw them go up the stair ways and then toss them on the way down might help. I personally don't care if I get one, but watching little kids run down the stairs is not the answer either.

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                        Thanks for picking up the torch. I'd be lying if I thought Norris had the authority or impetus to make any of these changes, but for the record:

1. Let the Band Play

2. Let the Band Play!

3. LET THE BAND PLAY!! ****it !!!! Most nights it's one of the few things fans are able to enjoy at home games

4. The perpetually-dark emperors suite is an insult to fans, giving the impression of lack of program vitality ...(as if the 2/3 empty rink didn't clue them in...). Allow outside groups/fans to rent the suite..,drive some revenue...fundraisers.....positivity--what a concept !!!

5. The off ice officials need a reboot. I know Al and company have given long service and they are to be commended. But all too often there are issues with the scoreboard, timekeeping, basic game functionality.

6. In conjunction with #1, 2, 3 and 5---fix The HORRIBLE canned music from the 70s and 80s that NO ONE enjoys and kids -I.e. Your future fan base ...are uninterested in..)
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            ****ing kill me

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              Uggggggggggggggggghhhhh. Is there a transfer portal for a long suffering fan base?
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                RPI leading scorer Jacob Hayhurst is in the transfer portal. 3 goals and 20 assists in 29 GP. Mississauga, Ontario, native will grad transfer and have one season of eligibility immediately.
                                — Jeff Cox (@JeffCoxSports)
                                AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not great. One of the most promising things going into next year was that we were returning a significant portion of our scoring, but Hayhurst had a point on a third of our goals.
                                RPI Pep Band
                                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Working...
                                X