This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 200 - End of Season

The 1975 homage will be in 2024 (this year is 1970, 2018 was the 1969 remake...).

Mookie enjoys the inserts too.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Happy Birthday MarkEagleUSA !
      MOrning Lodge!

I think we might be opening the CC after tonight. I am ready for the respite

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Oh, and I found a card show to go to tomorrow.

I didn't just go off the cliff. I took a ginormous swan dive.
          That was three hours well spent, including 1:45 on the road. Picked up two more cards from old sets (1951 Topps, both Red and Blue back, issued before Topps really got going in 1952 for real). We're literally down to a handful of sets that I don't have something from. 1934 Goudey, and a couple of the late 1940's Bowmans. And that's it.

Small show. 30 tables or so. About half of it was other than baseball, but the guys with the baseball cards...wow. These guys can play on any level. One guy there had two tables of stuff to sell. I am not exaggerating when I say he easily had $150K+ in inventory right there on the table, and probably another $100k in cards behind him.

Then I get home from lunch to see that almost all of my stuff I bought has arrived.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Not a fan then of the heritage brand for tops? Mookie enjoyed those
          Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          The 1975 homage will be in 2024 (this year is 1970, 2018 was the 1969 remake...).

Mookie enjoys the inserts too.
          I'm not a fan of the new stuff. At all.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            *HT for me, too. The girls lost today in the D3 semis, but they play for 3rd place tomorrow. Still better than I thought they would do, so I'm not as upset as I usually would be. 4 very special ladies are playing their final games tomorrow.
            HHT for me for the duration. The girls won their 3rd place game today. The 4 seniors don't have to deal with the sting of losing their last game. No, it's not a championship, but still a pretty **** good season.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              Go for it. We've already got geek juice everywhere here.
              Now if I could only convince the wife...
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

If only I had not given my baseball cards and other cards to my brother when I stopped being interested. Boy, was I surprised to find out how much original (1962) Mars Attacks cards, of all things, went for when he sold them about 15 years ago.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  If only I had not given my baseball cards and other cards to my brother when I stopped being interested. Boy, was I surprised to find out how much original (1962) Mars Attacks cards, of all things, went for when he sold them about 15 years ago.
                  Some Garbage Pail Kids cards are actually worth something, believe it or not.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

* the Big Ten officials table. Horrendous. I want to riot, but we only do that when we win.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      * the Big Ten officials table. Horrendous. I want to riot, but we only do that when we win.
                      Not true, you've done it when you've lost before too.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        All of this. I am so *ing mad right now. Saw the video replay multiple times, and each time I get more mad. Total incompetence.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          All of this. I am so *ing mad right now. Saw the video replay multiple times, and each time I get more mad. Total incompetence.
                          I assume you dont mean the bball drubbing at the hands of Michigan.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            I assume you dont mean the bball drubbing at the hands of Michigan.
                            That was expected, and I don't give two squirts about bouncyball.

Comment

*HT. Crazy game. Left with four minutes to go, apparently I missed some fisticuffs. Good to see you, les! Are we both missing the game tomorrow?

Comment

*HT. Swept by Brown... that stings. But at least we're still going to the big dance.
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X