• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 200 - End of Season

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

NaSK owned a Sparty sweatshirt and coffee mug when we first met. They have since disappeared (not my doing). He now owns lots of Michigan stuff and became enough of a Michigan hockey fan that he set up BTN+ so we wouldn't miss games.

He didn't have a strong allegiance. His cousin that he lived in front of (rented house from the uncle on the same property) was going to State when we met, so that's where his State stuff came from. He went to Western for a year, then years later went to ITT tech. I honestly wouldn't have cared if he kept the State stuff, as long as it was not out when they play Michigan.

Our only conflict is when the O's play the Tigers, and even then neither of us is a huge baseball fan (even if I did name my dog Camden, so I can have Camden's Yard). I think we're going to an Orioles/Tigers game this year as it will be University of Michigan college night. Possibly baby's first baseball game...I'll have to buy her some Orioles gear to wear.
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

My wife used to be a Gopher hockey fan. Then when they lost every game we attended last year, including against my Huskies, and she saw how much fun it was to root for a fun, talented team....Well, it was just a matter of time before she became a fan of Dum-Dum U.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Baseball is grounds for divorce in our house. Yes, we are fans of different leagues, but we also watch and follow baseball closely.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

The only point of contention in my household is the NHL. My wife, who never followed hockey until she met me, is a Penguins fan (because she’s always loved the animal) and my daughter has followed. Naturally, I have always found that... annoying. I’m a “Dallas until the Seattle team starts” fan.

The only thing I’ve made clear to my daughter is there are two teams she will never root for: The Portland Timbers and UAF.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning MEUSA and Ralph.

I was supposed to fly home yesterday, but my plane had a mechanical problem, so I had to spend the night in Amsterdam. I am back at it this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Good morning MEUSA and Ralph.

I was supposed to fly home yesterday, but my plane had a mechanical problem, so I had to spend the night in Amsterdam. I am back at it this morning.
                      Good morning, Lodge! Early show today, to get some work done before the phones & people start to get distracting.
                      Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!
                          I actually walked 2.2 miles without having my shoulder feel like I did something really bad. Yay!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I always forget to resubscribe to these.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X