Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Cameron Boyce, 20.

Disney Channel star, he was also in Grown Ups with Sandler.

As parent forced to watch many hours of Disney Channel and especially Descendants it is a bit sad.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The Deadspin article headline was "Anderson Cooper is Rich AF."
      He was already swimming in dough on his own merits. What's another couple hundred million?

Comment

H Ross Perot, 89
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          H Ross Perot, 89
          The original Trump?

Bill Clinton should thank the man.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            H Ross Perot, 89
            We had a vote in 5th grade. A bunch of us in my 5th grade class voted for Perot.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

His death has made Dana Carvey trend on Twitter more than himself. Humans are weird.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                The original Trump?

Bill Clinton should thank the man.
                The myth that Perot cost George H. W. Bush the election in 1992 has been thoroughly debunked. Poll after poll revealed his support pulled votes from Clinton and Bush almost equally, and in states where his support was strongest, Bush won anyway. Other than making the election season in 1992 more interesting for people like me who appreciate politics as a spectator sport, Perot had little actual effect on the 1992 election.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  His death has made Dana Carvey trend on Twitter more than himself. Humans are weird.
                  "Can I finish one time?!"

Comment

Greg Johnson, 48. North Dakota's all-time leading scorer, and a three time Hobey finalist. I think he finished runner-up to Kariya in '93. Not sure of cause.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      Greg Johnson, 48. North Dakota's all-time leading scorer, and a three time Hobey finalist. I think he finished runner-up to Kariya in '93. Not sure of cause.
                      Oh my--he was young. I was back at UND for three years beginning his freshman year. Uber talented and fun to watch. And a smart person.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Oh my--he was young. I was back at UND for three years beginning his freshman year. Uber talented and fun to watch. And a smart person.
                        I remember a very talented guy that scored a lot of points and stayed out of the box. Sad to hear this news.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          The myth that Perot cost George H. W. Bush the election in 1992 has been thoroughly debunked. Poll after poll revealed his support pulled votes from Clinton and Bush almost equally, and in states where his support was strongest, Bush won anyway. Other than making the election season in 1992 more interesting for people like me who appreciate politics as a spectator sport, Perot had little actual effect on the 1992 election.
                          Yup. Only simpletons believe that now and anybody who lived through that campaign could see the dislike Perot had for Bush. A bit of stretch to think his supporters would have voted for the guy who Perot spent the whole campaign ripping to shreds.

I liked Perot, and not just because he spoke at my commencement. He tried to inject some reality into the political discourse about the budget and he got people thinking (along with Clinton) about what a con trickle down economics was. Plus he was weird in a charming sort of way. RIP Ross!
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Dixon Ward scored 8 goals and had 9 assists his freshman year. Then Greg Johnson arrived on campus and Dixon went 102-100-202 over his next three seasons. Hmmm.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Rip Torn.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Eff.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X