Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Hope he's got good healthcare.
    With the contracts he's had he should be self-insured at this point.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

wow. just wow.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Or his 'formerly nicotine stained fingers' should've been formerly stained even earlier.

Didn't Limbaugh recently sign a contract extension?
        Probably. After 30 years of grift, he's only estimated to be worth half a billion dollars. Must be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer
          Fark headline:

Advanced lung cancer reveals it has Rush Limbaugh
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            i hope he suffers
            I was trying to be a good Christian but part of me thinks this is deliciously ironic- he is a blowhard and has used his breath to utter a lot of evil. Now his breathing apparatus has evil in it

Comment

He's an entertainer / radio geek who single handedly saved AM radio from certain death. He has been able to turn doing something he loves into a VERY lucrative gig. Who would even know who he was if he had just sat quietly and talked about his conservative opinions? By going over the top he drew a huge audience. Conservative, liberal, radical - I wouldn't wish lung cancer on my worse enemy. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone!
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

The way I see it, his radio show has caused lung cancer in at least a couple hundred people because it resulted in republicans being elected who rolled back EPA policies. The universe has given him the karmic response he was belching out.

I’m not sad he’s going off the air but I’m not sure I can be happy the man has cancer. I went through a scare last year and several times I said I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone. I stand by that. Imminent mortality is the most terrifying thing I’ve ever had to contemplate.

I wanted to but couldn’t bring myself to actually wish it.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You cam say he’s a vile POS who will rot in hell without wishing cancer

Comment

Absolutely. He’s a cancer on society. One who has led to untold evil.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      He's an entertainer / radio geek who single handedly saved AM radio from certain death. He has been able to turn doing something he loves into a VERY lucrative gig. Who would even know who he was if he had just sat quietly and talked about his conservative opinions? By going over the top he drew a huge audience. Conservative, liberal, radical - I wouldn't wish lung cancer on my worse enemy. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone!
                      He has also singlehandedly been responsible for perpetuating lies, implying or outright accusing victims of violent crimes of being part of a conspiracy along with inventing or promoting multiple other conspiracy theories, promoting bigotry, destroying civility in society, supporting people in acts that abandon integrity. Not to mention perpetuating lies about policy changes that have dismantled our environment, health system, consumer protections, and international standing, etc. If that was the cost of saving AM radio I am not sure I think it is worth it. I certainly would rather not know who he was. DO I wish cancer on anyone? no. But I find myself having a bit of compassion fatigue for someone who has caused so many people misery so he could make money. The world needs a few less people who are good at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                        It’s not “harmless fun” like Howard Stern. The millions of morons brainwashed by Rush are turning this country into a ****hole. In don’t think we would have had Trump without Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                          I wouldn't either, but in Rush's case, it's tough not to. He's a d-bag to the nth degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                            I wouldn't either, but in Rush's case, it's tough not to. He's a d-bag to the nth degree.
                            To be fair I never wished cancer on him, I just said I hope he suffers.

Maybe he can think about all the harm he’s caused our country and admit he didn’t really think Obama was born in Kenya but he just helped spread it because he knew his moron fans would go ape **** over it.

Comment

• If enough people said that this was fake news and he was doing it for show, maybe then he’ll admit to his schtick
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Fark headline:
                                Breitbart headline:

Rush Limbaugh has cancer: Liberals celebrate

Comment

Working...
                                X