Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 Kazmaier

Originally posted by vicb View Post
    Don't get the NHL Network so who will be the first to post and congratulate the winner?
    I guess that it is Me, Congrats to Loren Gabel of Clarkson University, the 2019 Patty Kaz winner.
    Last edited by vicb; 03-23-2019, 12:06 PM.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

I guess that it is Me, Congrats to Loren Gabel of Clarkson University, the 2019 Patty Kaz winner.
      so I guess the award has become the scoring champ award
      I guess its fair, last year a Clarkson player should have won, this year a BC player

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
        so I guess the award has become the scoring champ award
        I guess its fair, last year a Clarkson player should have won, this year a BC player
        You can please most of the people some of the time and certain people never.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

You can please most of the people some of the time and certain people never.
          Put me in the most of the people crowd then. Actually, in 2004 and 2013 I would have been pleased with any of 5 out of the 6 finalists.
          "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

East Coast bias. Pankowski should have won hands down. She owned the puck vs. Clarkson yesterday. Just another snub to fuel her hate fire for tomorrow's Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
              East Coast bias. Pankowski should have won hands down. She owned the puck vs. Clarkson yesterday. Just another snub to fuel her hate fire for tomorrow's Championship.
              You're so right....because the award is based on that one game alone!

Comment

Lol I love these people coming out of the woodwork to tell us how they don't know how any of this works
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                  Line them up 10 times...same result. She's been on a mission all season. Others may have scored more but they were not better or more valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Lol I love these people coming out of the woodwork to tell us how they don't know how any of this works
                    When Pankowski scored last night, Sonny made a comment to the effect that it might have just locked up the Kazmaier for her. She's been around the game long enough to know that the voting took place weeks ago.
                    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Line them up 10 times...same result. She's been on a mission all season. Others may have scored more but they were not better or more valuable.
                      The award is not an MVP award...
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                        You obviously can't or don't see them play.
                        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Don't get the NHL Network so who will be the first to post and congratulate the winner?
                          Looks like I'm gonna be the only one to post and congratulate the winner.
                          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Looks like I'm gonna be the only one to post and congratulate the winner.
                            Congratulations to Loren Gable!
                            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Presumably, Loren Gable’s hate fire will be difficult to maintain.
                              Last edited by Leather helmet; 03-23-2019, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                                Presumably, Loren Gable’s hate fire, lacking fuel due to a shortage of snubs, will be difficult to maintain.
                                Maybe Annie Pankowsi’s hate fire is melting the ice?

Congrats to Gabel! Amazing career.

Comment

Working...
                                X