This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

What the ****ing hell is wrong with people? jfc.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The little terrorist's parents must be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          The little terrorist's parents must be proud.
          Medal of Freedom coming.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No wonder Trump's minions say the children at the border are living in "summer camp" conditions.

Pence probably told him people pay for the privilege to live in worse conditions in Indianapolis
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              No wonder Trump's minions say the children at the border are living in "summer camp" conditions.

Pence probably told him people pay for the privilege to live in worse conditions in Indianapolis
              After all, poor people and Mexicans are born sinners.

In the hands of a wealthy god.

Comment

"Yahoo reached out to Michael, who said he is a “redneck” but doesn’t support slavery. He added that his siblings bought the flag for the Fourth of July and, as such, he feels obligated to drive around with it."

Uhhh...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/vir...mpression=true

I just have no words...
                  These people are mentally ill.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Rough day for Flaggy's ookie-cookie partner:

Gavin McInnes, founder of the neo-fascist group the Proud Boys, was struggling to break apart toy handcuffs he had brought onstage. He planned to use them as a metaphor for breaking the chains of what he considers to be the rampant stifling of free speech. “Okay, these are a lot stretchier than I thought they would be,” he confessed to the audience at Saturday’s Washington, DC, rally organized by the Proud Boys and the alt-right. He kept spreading the elastic handcuffs, but they wouldn’t break.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs." No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble. Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is ****ing stupid. Are you kidding me?" I acknowledge that you believe that, that’s great, but I’m not going to respect it. I have an uncle that believes he saw Sasquatch. We do not believe him, nor do we respect him!”
                      -Patton Oswalt
                      Last edited by Handyman; 07-09-2019, 02:00 PM.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Racism is dead though...I know cause the Supreme Court told me so!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If I lived in a not so great neighborhood, and someone "caught the door" I'd confront them, also. The entry phone/etc is there for a reason. I don't care what color they are.

We'll see how this all pans out, but I think it's an overreaction at this point, by the people who want to metaphorically torch the caller.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              If I lived in a not so great neighborhood, and someone "caught the door" I'd confront them, also. The entry phone/etc is there for a reason. I don't care what color they are.

We'll see how this all pans out, but I think it's an overreaction at this point, by the people who want to metaphorically torch the caller.
                              Oh please zero percent chance the caller calls the cops on a White Person...and you know it. He is a spoiled nuevo riche d-bag who doesnt want the dirties inside his building. He didnt have to call the cops to solve the problem he could have just waited with the guy. (plus it hardly looks like a bad neighborhood)

When your 3 year old kid has more sense than you then you need to take a step back and rethink things.

If he really thought this was as bad as he let on he wouldnt have stood in the doorway with the guy, with his kid, and discussed it. He would have gone back inside, got his kid to safety and called the cops. He knew there was no danger yet called the cops because...why exactly?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh please zero percent chance the caller calls the cops on a White Person...and you know it. He is a spoiled nuevo riche d-bag who doesnt want the dirties inside his building. He didnt have to call the cops to solve the problem he could have just waited with the guy. (plus it hardly looks like a bad neighborhood)

When your 3 year old kid has more sense than you then you need to take a step back and rethink things.

If he really thought this was as bad as he let on he wouldnt have stood in the doorway with the guy, with his kid, and discussed it. He would have gone back inside, got his kid to safety and called the cops. He knew there was no danger yet called the cops because...why exactly?
                                I've called the cops on a couple white people acting (what I thought was) erratically. I've lived here 12 years, made those two calls only. One person just ended a workout, and was sitting in the snow in 30 degree weather, only in shorts and shoes (wellness check). The other were to 20 somethings arguing, and said stuff like "I'll pop you" and "You don't think I'd come and hit you back?" (possible slang for gunfire in this day and age).

The first call was safe. The second? Yeah, they there charged with domestics charges. And again, this is in a NICE neighborhood. If it wasn't, and I had that guy's history? I might have made more calls. "If you see something, say something." Better safe than sorry.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X