This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Not event close. I'm not Rabid Husky. He's my husband!
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      I lived in the St. Cloud for four years. I heard a lot of people say.
      I had a black roommate, saw the difficulty he had getting a job - interviewed everywhere that was hiring. He was a dick, so it didn't surprise me much, but he wouldn't have acted that way during interviews.
      I still have friends in Cloud, and go there regularly. I've known and seen enough of the people. MN may not be as openly racist as other parts of the nation, but St. Cloud has really been making that push since the Somali refugees have been settling there as part of the state's refugee program.
      I would disagree.
      Lived here 12 years. This area is not much different from anywhere else I've lived. Could be im insulated in some way but I don't think so.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Moving on to another crappy place- Wisconsin, you did this to yourselves.

https://cbs58.com/news/wisconsin-sup...lame-duck-laws

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Shocking...
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

They're so hilariously corrupt. SCOTUS is gonna be like this too, now. We've been taken over by morons and monsters.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              They're so hilariously corrupt. SCOTUS is gonna be like this too, now. We've been taken over by morons and monsters.
              Makes ya wonder what the point of elections is if the losing side can do that and get away with it.
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                Makes ya wonder what the point of elections is if the losing side can do that and get away with it.
                The people of Wisconsin just had the Supreme Court election, and the super conservative guy won. So another lesson about voting.

At some point, dem legislature could do the same thing, will be fun to see if the court keeps consistent ruling

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  The people of Wisconsin just had the Supreme Court election, and the super conservative guy won. So another lesson about voting.
                  I don’t think any important democrats besides Holder drew any national attention to that race either though. You’re right that a few more votes would’ve swung it but the big players in the dem party could’ve done something to help too, including all the primary candidates.

Comment

Meet Taco Truck Tammy and her inside-out shirt.

https://wearemitu.com/things-that-ma...xtbl30TSjvinOA
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Get a brain, moran.

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

jfc
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Please wear that in NYC for one hour anywhere north of 116th.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

To be fair, this isn't exactly a new thing...

At one of the first few NASCAR weekends at Chicagoland Speedway (around 2002/03/04) I saw some dude walking around in a shirt that said this:

"If my ancestors knew the modern world would turn out this way, they would have picked their own **** cotton." And of course it had the Stars and Bars for decor in the background.

Pretty sure that dude was voting R back then too
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Yeah but it is the bad spelling that is what made the whole thing worth it.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X