• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    fyp
    (c) Winter's Bone:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f610cd0...1-96eeb8f8b37f
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Apparently, they have conservatives in Africa, too.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Apparently, they have conservatives in Africa, too.
        The side gag about raping babies from The Book of Mormon was, sadly, not really a joke.

Comment

Today in, "My country is run by a55holes"

Comment

As one of the comments said, no way anyone from Oklahoma did this- the words are all spelled correctly

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...mocratic-party

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Seriously, what the **** are they doing?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                As one of the comments said, no way anyone from Oklahoma did this- the words are all spelled correctly

Thanks Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

A sizable number of them agree with the sentiments though, despite all their lip service to the contrary.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    A sizable number of them agree with the sentiments though, despite all their lip service to the contrary.
                    "White planet only; gas the rest" is also the working title of the 2020 GOP platform.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Happy equal pay day
                      https://www.equalpaytoday.org/equalpaydays
                      The day into the next calendar year a woman has to work to earn as much as a man earned during the calendar year.

Saw this today and got angry. Then decided to calculate what day I would have had to work to at the old job for what they ended up offering me vs. what the posting the head hunter sent me had for a salary range. For the low end of that range, I would have to have worked the year and through May 1st to earn the advertised salary.

For those wondering why I would accept a low ball offer like that, I got them to up it 10% from what they initially tried to offer me, it was an improvement from what I was making and when I questioned the posted salary, the head hunter claimed "oh, that's a different position (quality manager) for the company, we do a lot of work with them, our mistake". When I started the job I realized I was in fact the Quality Manager, I was the whole d*** quality department. Makes me think that low offer was a blatant demonstration of the gender pay gap.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

So the Jussie Smollett case? Went express from the Crazyville stop last week all the way to What-In-The-Actual-Fu** is going on this week.

Part of Kim Foxx's agreement (which, as we all saw blindsided the City of Chicago) was for Smollett to reimburse the City for wasting the City's time.

Cut to this week, the City of Chicago announced that Jussie's check was lost in the mail and are demanding payment or they will sue for their money.

Jussie('s lawyers) are calling the City's bluff and while also claiming the prosecutors didn't really have any case against their client to start with.

Smollett's Lawyer's Rebuttal courtesy of the ChiTrib

This is going to get ugly.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          So the Jussie Smollett case? Went express from the Crazyville stop last week all the way to What-In-The-Actual-Fu** is going on this week.

Part of Kim Foxx's agreement (which, as we all saw blindsided the City of Chicago) was for Smollett to reimburse the City for wasting the City's time.

Cut to this week, the City of Chicago announced that Jussie's check was lost in the mail and are demanding payment or they will sue for their money.

Jussie('s lawyers) are calling the City's bluff and while also claiming the prosecutors didn't really have any case against their client to start with.

Smollett's Lawyer's Rebuttal courtesy of the ChiTrib

This is going to get ugly.
                          Going to get?

I dunno if he is guilty or not, but to not even face trial was bullsh*.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            I dunno if he is guilty or not, but to not even face trial was bullsh*.
                            Leave Dump out of this.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Leave Dump out of this.
                              I see what you did there.

Comment

I think we can all agree Pete Hegseth is rated "at least 50% disabled" based on these comments. Mentally, of course.

Our disabled vets are all freeloaders now.

Comment

Working...
                                X