X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    It’s a joke. We keep hearing about how migrants commit all this crime and here’s another home grown white man killing people
    Gotcha. My radar is off tonight. Am all in on the newest W Kamau ep, about St Paul Hmong community/history.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well aren't they just big ...

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-...nto-sky-*****/

Because of restrictions on this board you're going to have to right-click-copy the link and change the ***** into pen is.
      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-14-2019, 04:53 PM.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I’m gonna guess this guy is a republican.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...fu_OAKp58VMzQc

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

And a Fox News fan.
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Getting triggered by an Arab comedian to own the libs.

White men are the snowflakes, period.

Comment

I'm a little conflicted about stories like this. It's good that bigots like that can't hide. But off-the-charts dumbazz stunts like that wouldn't have seen the light of day not that long ago. It's like a story of 15 people staging a protest related to a highly contentious issue. On the balance, it may be good we hear of it. It may be isolated idiocy, but it acts in concert with other small acts.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  I'm a little conflicted about stories like this. It's good that bigots like that can't hide. But off-the-charts dumbazz stunts like that wouldn't have seen the light of day not that long ago. It's like a story of 15 people staging a protest related to a highly contentious issue. On the balance, it may be good we hear of it. It may be isolated idiocy, but it acts in concert with other small acts.
                  I think the very banality of it is good to hear. It's how we can recognized that bigotry affects people all the time. If we only hear about a pogrom or cops with firehoses then it is tempting to think "sure, but we're better now -- there's no more bigotry." But when we hear about the rinkydinky jackwagon level of bigotry we are reminded (1) it's always with us and (2) hate networks like Fox or talk radio are inciting their moron audiences to act on their bigotry in ways that affect lives, and not just by their votes.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Whiney snowflake gets audibly upset when Children's cartoon has wedding scene.

It continually impresses me that these people keep finding a home to pout-rage. I really want in on their money making scheme, but I have morals and don't want my name soiled from their slime.

Also, the comments are a gold mine.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Also, the comments are a gold mine.
                      That they are.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

The comments are a pure gold mine...
                        The guy looks like a fish out of water when he isn't "owning" some high schooler.

Comment

In a shocking turn of events, Keith Ablow is a piece of ****. https://patch.com/massachusetts/sale...y-psychiatrist

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So tony Robbins May be a complete ***. Shocking

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...f-help-secrets

Comment

just who is this uptown Robbins May?!?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                just who is this uptown Robbins May?!?
                                Not bad, mook. Not bad at all.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X