X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    someone in this thread also just said gays aren’t persecuted anymore
    I think that was a poster quoting a nincompoop or he was exercising his sarcasm challenge flag.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      I think that was a poster quoting a nincompoop or he was exercising his sarcasm challenge flag.
      No, that was Fishy. I didn't jump in on that because everyone else already handled it. I wasn't going to come in with a 450 splash off the top rope when he was already the victim of a Stone Cold Stunner and a Pedigree already.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Modesto denies permit for straight pride rally, citing safety concerns and no liability insurance.

Bummer. Kind of wanted to see these morons put their idiocy on display and be outnumbered 15-1.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Modesto denies permit for straight pride rally, citing safety concerns and no liability insurance.

Bummer. Kind of wanted to see these morons put their idiocy on display and be outnumbered 15-1.
          1500-1...

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Pedigree
            Welp, I learned something new today.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Idk what thread to put this in but I went to my friend’s wedding a while back and met some of her family. Her nephew is autistic but he was probably ten years old or so and had a great time at the wedding dancing up a storm. Fast forward to now and she gave me an update about him, apparently his dad took him to a bunch of Trump rallies and now hes kind of a loner and part of the incel community. And apparently the last time she saw him he said some really awkward creepy stuff to her (I didn’t really get the details on that but I can only imagine.

I don’t have kids but that sounds like some stellar parenting right there.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Idk what thread to put this in but I went to my friend’s wedding a while back and met some of her family. Her nephew is autistic but he was probably ten years old or so and had a great time at the wedding dancing up a storm. Fast forward to now and she gave me an update about him, apparently his dad took him to a bunch of Trump rallies and now hes kind of a loner and part of the incel community. And apparently the last time she saw him he said some really awkward creepy stuff to her (I didn’t really get the details on that but I can only imagine.

I don’t have kids but that sounds like some stellar parenting right there.
                That's just great. Though TBH you'd have a hard time spotting who's autistic among Republicans these days.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  1500-1...
                  By the way, I haven't heard anything from the parade in Boston recently. Last I heard, they were waiting for permission from the police.

Comment

So, my Minnie mes, tell me about Woodbury.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Woodbury is next to GD Oakdale. It has a lot of middle and high income earners, good schools, not a terrible place

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        That's just great. Though TBH you'd have a hard time spotting who's autistic among Republicans these days.
                        That party is literally a who's who of autists, sociopaths, daddy issues, and just straight-up arseholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Welp, I learned something new today.
                          Now I wonder if you know what a Shooting Star Press is?
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Woodbury is next to GD Oakdale. It has a lot of middle and high income earners, good schools, not a terrible place
                            Pretty much. DX would know more, since he actually lives in goddam Oakdale.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              Pretty much. DX would know more, since he actually lives in goddam Oakdale.
                              I grew up in GD Oakdale so I am not making it up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I grew up in GD Oakdale so I am not making it up lol
                                We curse GDO every time we drive through it, because....well because.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X