• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    This makes me smile.
    boston-free-speech

I'm somewhere under that long arrow pointing up and to the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      There will be like 10 people at the parade, 10,000 in counter protest. Love it.
      That’s it?

10 straight people in Modesto??

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://www.mississippicir.org/missi...mett-till-sign

Ole Miss students pose with guns outside Emmett Till memorial. Suspended from their frat, which is ironic because their frat’s “spiritual founder” is Robert E Lee and the KKK used the aspects of the frat for inspiration.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Ole Miss students pose with guns outside Emmett Till memorial. Suspended from their frat, which is ironic because their frat’s “spiritual founder” is Robert E Lee and the KKK used the aspects of the frat for inspiration.
          The university knew in March, the FBI refused to investigate so Ole Miss just let it go. Now all of a sudden they care

Its ok though it wasnt their fault...Blacks are ruining their lives.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Shooting up a civil rights memorial to own the libs, AND being dumb enough to take photographic evidence of it to REALLY own the libs.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Shooting up a civil rights memorial to own the libs, AND being dumb enough to take photographic evidence of it to REALLY own the libs.
              A woman called a man "n!gg3r" and was caught on video. The news found her and asked if she regretted it. She said no, because it was true and she'd say it again.

Just now I was grocery shopping and I saw a woman in a wheelchair wearing a MAGA hat with a Trump 2020 bumper sticker on the back of her chair. Talk about voting against your self-interests...

Reminds me of the George Carlin bit: Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize half of them are stupider than that.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                A woman called a man "n!gg3r" and was caught on video. The news found her and asked if she regretted it. She said no, because it was true and she'd say it again.

Just now I was grocery shopping and I saw a woman in a wheelchair wearing a MAGA hat with a Trump 2020 bumper sticker on the back of her chair. Talk about voting against your self-interests...

Reminds me of the George Carlin bit: Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize half of them are stupider than that.
                More Carlin.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Maybe he can start harassing some of those scary brown Canadians pouring in over the Ambassador Bridge.

Comment

Why does being "proud" of your sexuality -one way or the other- make any sense?

That's exactly the same deal as being proud of having white skin, or brown skin, or whatever you were born wearing.

You are what you are. Gay Pride/Straight Pride are both equally stupid.

Please.
                    Last edited by Fishman'81; 07-26-2019, 11:38 PM.

Comment

GrandpaSimpsonTurnsAround.gif
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

That's exactly the same deal as being proud of having white skin, or brown skin, or whatever you were born wearing.

Please.
                        Certain groups have been treated like pieces of **** for no good reason for generations. If you take a look you'll notice that these same groups have these celebrations.

You're welcome.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Please.
                          Right...and we should have "White History Month" too!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I want to say a few things, but they'll go right over Fishy's head.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

If you want to see a Straight Pride parade go check out the drive-through line at your local Chic-fil-a.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                If you want to see a Straight Pride parade go check out the drive-through line at your local Chic-fil-a.
                                Go to Wal-Mart. Just sit in traffic for a while. Straight Pride parades are EVERYWHERE.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X