Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Thank you. And for the posters? Don't respond to trolls. Please.
    Who got suspended?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Who got suspended?
      Flaggy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        is that facebook live video still up of the dude doing the shooting? saw that earlier this morning

was like the worse of the worst snuff films ever. *shuuder*

had to ask, "what is mookie looking at here?" when heard had to avert eyes immediately. ugh
        I think Facebook took it down pretty quickly after it was discovered, but it's still going around the internet. Not sure where since I have no desire to watch it.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          I think Facebook took it down pretty quickly after it was discovered, but it's still going around the internet. Not sure where since I have no desire to watch it.
          Ditto. Not sharing it, not watching it.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Apparently U of M had a false alarm in the last hour during a vigil for the New Zealanders. Some girls were popping balloons and screaming, which caused a bunch of people to think they were shots fired and started running.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Ditto. Not sharing it, not watching it.
              This. People are blaming social media for sharing it, but unless it's reported, or somehow noticed, it's gonna go up. And once it's out there...
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This. People are blaming social media for sharing it, but unless it's reported, or somehow noticed, it's gonna go up. And once it's out there...
                It gets out there. JFC

@passantino: Murdoch's Sky News Australia has been taken off the air in New Zealand after it broadcast the mosque shooter's disturbing video of the attack https://***********/SKYNZ/status/1106663721097560064
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

ā€Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.ā€
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

anybody aware the difference between NZ and US? no way that dude is still alive if he did that in the US. cops would have lit him up bigly.

And once it's out there...
                  would anyone be shocked if fb algorithm was shoveling gun and ammo ads to guys homepage?
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So what's this thing about Chelsea Clinton's fee-fees being hurt because some Muslim chick got in her face about Islamophobia, so in come the white neoliberal Twitter knights to rescue Chelsea from the tankies and the Bern-outs?

Somehow, America will never learn to ignore the Clintons.

Comment

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

IS there a go fund me for a penile enlargement?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...loy-bait-left/

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        So what's this thing about Chelsea Clinton's fee-fees being hurt because some Muslim chick got in her face about Islamophobia, so in come the white neoliberal Twitter knights to rescue Chelsea from the tankies and the Bern-outs?

Somehow, America will never learn to ignore the Clintons.
                        That isnt how it went...they got in her face at the vigil because of her comments "against" Omar. (which were we should be against Anti-Semitism very controversial I know and were not Islamaphobic, anti-Palestinian or even Anti-Omar Nancy Pelosi said worse) They said she "fanned the flames of Islamaphobia" which is nonsense. It was ridiculous and shows how out of touch the two students were. (and the Ultra Left in general) Ranks up there in stupidity with BLM protesting at a Bernie speech...

And of course her response was: “I’m so sorry that you feel that way, Certainly, it was never my intention. I do believe words matter. I believe we have to show solidarity.” Yeah really crying for help

Nice try though...maybe stop getting your news Reddit Never go full trix
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Back on guns:

"I and Gun City fully support [Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's] swift and decisive actions following this tragedy," Tipple said. "We'll be co-operating with police and the government to ensure that any review and changes to legislation prevent a reoccurrence."
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            That isnt how it went...they got in her face at the vigil because of her comments "against" Omar. (which were we should be against Anti-Semitism very controversial I know and were not Islamaphobic, anti-Palestinian or even Anti-Omar Nancy Pelosi said worse) They said she "fanned the flames of Islamaphobia" which is nonsense. It was ridiculous and shows how out of touch the two students were. (and the Ultra Left in general) Ranks up there in stupidity with BLM protesting at a Bernie speech...

And of course her response was: ā€œIā€™m so sorry that you feel that way, Certainly, it was never my intention. I do believe words matter. I believe we have to show solidarity.ā€ Yeah really crying for help

Nice try though...maybe stop getting your news Reddit Never go full trix
                            I don't think vilifying the "Ultra Left" (What is that? Sounds like a toothpaste.) helps anybody or is relevant to this. I consider myself about as far left as you can be in America without going to jail, and I don't consider myself or my stances stupid.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I don't think vilifying the "Ultra Left" (What is that? Sounds like a toothpaste.) helps anybody or is relevant to this. I consider myself about as far left as you can be in America without going to jail, and I don't consider myself or my stances stupid.
                              I actually meant to put "College Left" but changed it last second. I hated people like that when I was in college and I hate them now. They attack to attack...and they dont care how foolish their comments are.

But the Ultra Left definitely has a problem these days whether you recognize it or not. They not only have an issue with message they also dont understand the optics of the moves they make. They are on the right side of the issue but they go about it the complete wrong way and the unintended consequences are often a disaster.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I actually meant to put "College Left" but changed it last second. I hated people like that when I was in college and I hate them now. They attack to attack...and they dont care how foolish their comments are.

But the Ultra Left definitely has a problem these days whether you recognize it or not. They not only have an issue with message they also dont understand the optics of the moves they make. They are on the right side of the issue but they go about it the complete wrong way and the unintended consequences are often a disaster.
                                This. From what I know of the Chelsea situation, folks are going after her simply because she's a Clinton. I don't think she's uber-involved in any politics publicly, and I don't think she wants any sort of public life, but hey, she has famous parents.

She should be left alone.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X