Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    If you need this to shoot or hunt you shouldn’t have a gun
    I totally need this to hunt because I have sh*tty marksmanship and need a minimum of 6 bullets to put a deer down.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      We "warmongering conservadems" are slowly moving you to the left, Rube.
      It's not moving to the left, it's covering the loopholes to prevent stupid irresponsible people from owning f*ing guns. We all ignorantly thought we could be responsible adults. Stepping back a pace or two, what absurdity.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        It's not moving to the left, it's covering the loopholes to prevent stupid irresponsible people from owning f*ing guns. We all ignorantly thought we could be responsible adults. Stepping back a pace or two, what absurdity.
        Oh no, it's definitely leftward drift . You realize anyone who still votes Republican (and by extension, Trumpsters) doesn't want any gun laws other than "Strict interpretation of 2A today, strict interpretation of 2A tomorrow, strict interpretation of 2A forever!" right?
        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 08-04-2019, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Oh no, it's definitely leftward drift . You realize anyone who still votes Republican (and by extension, Trumpsters) doesn't want any gun laws other than "Strict interpretation of 2A today, strict interpretation of 2A tomorrow, strict interpretation of 2A forever!" right?
          Own guns. That's 2A. Unfortunately, there are some really stupid, ignorant, trigger happy people out there. To me it's not left or right, it's low IQ vs common f*ing sense. I won't bring politics into this. Why? There are some on the right that have the capacity of the mind to actually think, and same goes for the left.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Latest read on the Dayton killings says the killer purchased the guns legally, nothing in his record would have prevented the purchases and he actually was able to massacre people in just 30 seconds. He was interrupted by a very brave and very lucky person who grabbed the barrel of his gun, and in the brief seconds he was distracted was shot dead by the cops. Not sure if that brave citizen was a good guy with a gun, or just a good guy.

So for all you folks who are willing to make the great, million mile trip across the divide and could reluctantly get behind better mental health screening and background checks, it appears that wouldn't have stopped this guy at all.

I love all this freedom. I really do. I am so f uc king proud to be an American today I can hardly get next to myself. Thank God I live in a country where those who are resourceful enough to buy the right kind of gun can destroy the lives of 3 dozen families in just 30 seconds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                Latest read on the Dayton killings says the killer purchased the guns legally, nothing in his record would have prevented the purchases and he actually was able to massacre people in just 30 seconds. He was interrupted by a very brave and very lucky person who grabbed the barrel of his gun, and in the brief seconds he was distracted was shot dead by the cops. Not sure if that brave citizen was a good guy with a gun, or just a good guy.

So for all you folks who are willing to make the great, million mile trip across the divide and could reluctantly get behind better mental health screening and background checks, it appears that wouldn't have stopped this guy at all.

I love all this freedom. I really do. I am so f uc king proud to be an American today I can hardly get next to myself. Thank God I live in a country where those who are resourceful enough to buy the right kind of gun can destroy the lives of 3 dozen families in just 30 seconds.
                Because of our gun culture, there will always be someone who slips through the cracks. I hate it. You hate it. Unfortunately, it's a fact. We can lessen that with tighter laws (which I am for, mind you) but there will always be that one time...

Comment

"There will always be someone, nothing we can do about it to prevent or mitigate it..."

Comment

"There will always be someone, nothing we can do about it to prevent or mitigate it..."
                    Prove me wrong. I actually wish you could, but unfortunately, you cannot. That does not make me happy, btw. There's always going to be that one person. Always. it sucks.

Comment

Because of our gun culture, there will always be someone who slips through the cracks. I hate it. You hate it. Unfortunately, it's a fact. We can lessen that with tighter laws (which I am for, mind you) but there will always be that one time...
                      Give it a rest for once, Brent. No one needs to be reminded we can't prevent everything. That sentiment -- whether you mean it to or not -- makes it harder for people to come together and do SOMETHING. That sentiment feeds the paralysis that has us doing nothing. So just give it a rest. Instead of reminding us there will always be that one time, how about you finally admit that it is our very culture that needs changing. Oh wait, that might take a lot of work, and since it won't prevent everything...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        Give it rest for once, Brent. No one needs to be reminded we can't prevent everything. That sentiment -- whether you mean it to or not -- makes it harder for people to come together and do SOMETHING. That sentiment feeds the paralysis that has us doing nothing. So just give it a rest. Instead of reminding us there will always be that one time, how about you finally admit that it is our very culture that needs changing. Oh wait, that might take a lot of work, and since it won't prevent everything...
                        And you realize I've suggested MULTIPLE reforms to the gun laws, right? We also don't need to try and believe that with certain gun laws everything will be hunky-dory, and no mass killings will happen. It works both ways.

Edit: I've said from the START that our CULTURE needs changing. Pay attention.

Comment

• Thoughts and Prayers.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Thoughts and Prayers.
                            Right on schedule.

Comment

And you realize I've suggested MULTIPLE reforms to the gun laws, right? We also don't need to try and believe that with certain gun laws everything will be hunky-dory, and no mass killings will happen. It works both ways.

Edit: I've said from the START that our CULTURE needs changing. Pay attention.
                              You've always said that, and yet you're suddenly mostly mute when it matters, unless called out. I'm sorry Rube, I know you sometimes get unfairly hammered around here by negative trolls like rufus, but this is one issue where I just can't back up your mealy-mouthed "but whatabouts".

Comment

You've always said that, and yet you're suddenly mostly mute when it matters, unless called out. I'm sorry Rube, I know you sometimes get unfairly hammered around here by negative trolls like rufus, but this is one issue where I just can't back up your mealy-mouthed "but whatabouts".
                                What do you mean "mute when it matters?" I've said my piece, I stand by what I said, consistently.

Comment

Working...
                                X