Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    With all technological devices one should ask the question, "do I want the Trump sons to have these?"
    Eric can just shoot zoo animals instead of going to Africa

Comment

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Well, the 10-point gap probably isn't entirely Hugh Heffner stacking cocktail waitresses Andre-the-Giant-style, though that will give you 12:1.

I have read that young women just out of college have been pairing off with late 30/early 40 guys because they can actually afford a house, a second car, and kids. And in all honesty that used to happen a lot back when maternal mortality was high and second wives were paired off with guys who already had 6 kids, but also a large house and a successful business.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess it has not entirely escaped the attention of men that financial security is one of the criteria women have always used to decide on a mate. This may have abated slightly during the "FDR Honeymoon" of the US, first in the 40s and 50s when young men found well-paying work relatively easily and then in the 60s and 70s when young women joined the workforce in large numbers and were able to find those jobs themselves and thus be their own meal ticket. Likewise, policy was then oriented towards protecting and fostering opportunity, so young people -- well, young white people -- could give it a go without fear.

But then 1980 happened and the GOP wrecked America, and now hot college grads who are $200k in debt are hooking up with the only men they can find who aren't: 39-year old accountants named "Steve."
      Oh goody, according to your theory I've only got about 5 more years until I'll finally be in range to settle down with some 22-25 year-old Art History major eyeing my Amex Plat card and dreaming of European museums the way Cleetus looks at an AR and dreams of shooting the brown dudes who are "stealing" "his" women.

With any luck, I'll still mostly have my full head of hair and won't be too gray yet.
      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-29-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Eric can just shoot zoo animals instead of going to Africa
        Don Jr is the one that goes to Africa.

Eric is the one they give a Nerf gun to and tell him to find all the stuffed animals hidden in the Roosevelt Room.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Oh goody, according to your theory I've only got about 5 more years until I'll finally be in range to settle down with some 22-25 year-old Art History major eyeing my Amex Plat card and dreaming of European museums the way Cleetus looks at an AR and dreams of shooting the brown dudes who are "stealing" "his" women.

With any luck, I'll still mostly have my full head of hair and won't be too gray yet.
          Sorry, they will still have discernment. Particularly art history majors.

What you want is an MBA. Low standards and not very bright. Problem there is you're shading into Conservative Land.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Don Jr is the one that goes to Africa.

Eric is the one they give a Nerf gun to and tell him to find all the stuffed animals hidden in the Roosevelt Room.
            I mixed up Beavis and butthead

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              What you want is an MBA. Low standards and not very bright. Problem there is you're shading into Conservative Land.
              Does she have to already have an UrbanBaby.com account or does she sign up for it after they get married?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Does she have to already have an UrbanBaby.com account or does she sign up for it after they get married?
                Fertilization automatically triggers a YouBeMom account. For UrbanBaby she must also be Jewish.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sorry, they will still have discernment. Particularly art history majors.

MBA = bleh, but also a good chance we're both career-centered/selfish enough to never have kids.

Comment

Fertilization automatically triggers a YouBeMom account. For UrbanBaby she must also be Jewish.
                    I have zero idea what these two things are.

Neither has my girlfriend.

I think I’m safe.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I have zero idea what these two things are.

Neither has my girlfriend.

I think I’m safe.
                      I hope so. Sometimes these things surface after it is too late.
                      Cornell University

Comment

I hope so. Sometimes these things surface after it is too late.
                        Lucky for you, Mrs. Kep pushed out Daughter Kep before most people fully understood the Internet, and that it could be used for mass evil.

Anyway, I guess I'd better get busy studying my Renoirs, Rembrandts and Picassos, so that I can go through the motions of having a relevant opinion.
                        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-29-2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Alex Jones admits sandy hook was real. Blames psychoses.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ms/3318972002/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Alex Jones admits sandy hook was real. Blames psychoses.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ms/3318972002/
                            The Clintons must have gotten to him...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              The Clintons must have gotten to him...
                              Wouldn't he be dead if Clintons got to him?
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Wouldn't he be dead if Clintons got to him?
                                Warning shot.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X