Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    @fox5dc: Man allegedly hiding drugs in butt accidentally shoots himself in testicles, report says http://www.fox5dc.com/news/man-alleg...**-report-says

the *** word is p3n!s
    That story is hilarious. Heard about in on the morning radio. How stupid ARE you (guy in story, not YOU).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      That story is hilarious. Heard about in on the morning radio. How stupid ARE you (guy in story, not YOU).
      I find it hilarious how many of these "shot himself in the dik" stories you run into involving rednecks. It's like they never had my dad to explain to them proper gun safety (or are too stupid to get it).

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I find it hilarious how many of these "shot himself in the dik" stories you run into involving rednecks. It's like they never had my dad to explain to them proper gun safety (or are too stupid to get it).
        And there's half the gun problem. Gun. Safety. ABC stuff. A 5 year old should know better.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

And there's half the gun problem. Gun. Safety. ABC stuff. A 5 year old should know better.
          "Dad, is it OK to shove my Glock into my pants pocket?"

"Only if you're planning on possibly blowing your nuts off like a dumba55, Fade. Also, why do you have a handgun? Are you planning on hunting with it? No? Then..."

*not an actual convo, but it was heavily implied over the years

Comment

"Only if you're planning on possibly blowing your nuts off like a dumba55, Fade. Also, why do you have a handgun? Are you planning on hunting with it? No? Then..."

Go to Nutsweat, AL, and that might be a real convo.

Comment

I'm convinced it's why they are so big on open carry. An outside the waistband holster lessens the chances of shooting yourself in the junk, or worse (like, you know, the femoral artery)...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Go to Nutsweat, AL, and that might be a real convo.
                Grammar's too good.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Grammar's too good.
                  Alabama would also never question why I was packing.

Comment

Alabama would also never question why I was packing.
                    I'm surprised they haven't mandated guns in utero. There might be a black fetus in there!
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The EU makes Kalashnikovs. Who knew?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/licensed-to-kill/
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        The EU makes Kalashnikovs. Who knew?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/licensed-to-kill/
                        I had no idea they had any military infrastructure except for the type of alliance bureaucracy (administrators, bases, loaned troops and officers) that NATO has.

Wait -- does NATO make weapons too?

I'm very surprised, too.

We should research the EU more thoroughly. If Dump wins in 2020 we'll probably be at war with them as a Russian client someday soon.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 05-26-2019, 04:25 AM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Virginia Beach police are currently responding to an active shooter. Based on the scanner it sounds like the shooter isn't active. I did hear one DOA found. Several other victims. Several.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Virginia Beach police are currently responding to an active shooter. Based on the scanner it sounds like the shooter isn't active. I did hear one DOA found. Several other victims. Several.
                            My cousin and his fiancée live in VA Beach. No one can contact him yet, but we are trying. I’m sure he’s ok. He was also a freshmen at VA Tech during that shooting in 2007
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Shooter deceased. Was a recently fired employee.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                                My cousin and his fiancée live in VA Beach. No one can contact him yet, but we are trying. I’m sure he’s ok. He was also a freshmen at VA Tech during that shooting in 2007
                                They are both ok. 5 miles from their house. Thoughts and prayers
                                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X