Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Never trust the leaks...its almost always fanfic
    It's all fanfic now. The original author isn't writing any more.

Comment

Re: Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      It's all fanfic now. The original author isn't writing any more.
      Fair point

Assuming the Palpatine thing isnt a red herring my guess is much like Obiwon could influence stuff after he "died" Palpatine could do the same thing.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

For all we know, Palpatine may just appear as an image/presence in a Sith holocron. (Diary or a Force wielder - Sith or Jedi holocrons.)
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Star Wars Celebration 2020 will be held in Anaheim. Dates TBA.

Comment

Interesting theory here on plageius, sidious (palpatine) and Snoke.

https://youtu.be/kbgi-R9eijc

If Plageius was inhabiting Snoke’s body like a parasite it makes perfect sense he’d say “I can never be beaten”
            Or... was Snoke running a force projection and not on that ship at all?
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              Interesting theory here on plageius, sidious (palpatine) and Snoke.

https://youtu.be/kbgi-R9eijc

If Plageius was inhabiting Snoke’s body like a parasite it makes perfect sense he’d say “I can never be beaten”
              Or... was Snoke running a force projection and not on that ship at all?
              I would say no to the Force Projection because he was physically cut in half. When Kylo stabbed at Luke's FP he went right through. I suppose anything is possible but I really don't want JJ retconning TLJ. I liked the movie, I like that Rey's parents are nobody, I dont care that much about Snoke. This is Rey and Kylo's story, not Snoke...which makes me nervous about the title...

Comment

Mike Zeroh, https://youtu.be/hTf16tBGgOk

Apparently there is a big reveal involving Palpatine/Darth Sidious potentially trying to inhabit Ren’s body...

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

https://youtu.be/QZIatQBacJQ

So George Lucas had a bigger role in re-writing EP 9 than I thought.

Sounds very interesting. I hope down the line on dvd extra’s They explain the differences between the two script versions.

Comment

Sounds very interesting. I hope down the line on dvd extra’s They explain the differences between the two script versions.
                    So we'll finally get a backstory on the Midichlorians.

Comment

So we'll finally get a backstory on the Midichlorians.
                      🤣

Or...”Meesa back!”

Comment

🤣

Or...”Meesa back!”
                        We already know how his story ends. (if you've read the novels)

Comment

We already know how his story ends. (if you've read the novels)
                          Really? I haven’t read the books outside of the original trilogy and the first Zahn novel.

Comment

Really? I haven’t read the books outside of the original trilogy and the first Zahn novel.
                            People thought he might have been working with Palpatine (he is the one who suggested giving Palpatine emergency power) so he's an outcast. He lives on Naboo and is basically a street performer.

Comment

Comment

Oh goody.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X