Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

You lost me and I used to be a die hard

Yeah that scene doesnt look like it serves any purpose besides being in the trailer.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Why is she in Arizona?

Any empire that can't take out a single non-hardened target on the ground with no cover with a godd-mn starfighter doesn't deserve galactic control.
      You still don't know what a Jedi is then? Wow.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        You lost me and I used to be a die hard

Yeah that scene doesnt look like it serves any purpose besides being in the trailer.
        The kind of scene I love in a film like this.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That scene shouldn't be in the movie, but hey why not. The franchise already Nuked the Fridge back in Episode 1, so...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            That scene shouldn't be in the movie, but hey why not. The franchise already Nuked the Fridge back in Episode 1, so...
            Someday someone will remake E1-3 and we'll shoot all evidence of Lucas' into the sun.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              You still don't know what a Jedi is then? Wow.
              "I have a space ship; you're on foot; I'll use it to physically run into you, thus reducing it to an expensive bus."

Just cuz I'm fighting a Jedi doesn't mean I have to be stupid about it.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Someday someone will remake E1-3 and we'll shoot all evidence of Lucas' into the sun.
                There are a bunch of Otto Preminger movies I want to reshoot and shoot his on an interstellar probe.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

"I have a space ship; you're on foot; I'll use it to physically run into you, thus reducing it to an expensive bus."

Just cuz I'm fighting a Jedi doesn't mean I have to be stupid about it.
                  Nope. You don't get it.

Comment

As much as I did not care for 7 nor 8 and never felt good going into either one, I have a feeling 9 will be glorious.

Handy can suck his own contrarian peeper til the cows come home.

Comment

If the fanboys are to be believed, just call it "Episode IX: Righting Rian's Wrongs"

Do we really have to dust off Palpatine as the Big Bad for a third time, though?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        As much as I did not care for 7 nor 8 and never felt good going into either one, I have a feeling 9 will be glorious.

Handy can suck his own contrarian peeper til the cows come home.
                        What are you even talking about? I said it was alright. Maybe make your I sults relevant to the last decade I stopped being a contrarian in like 2007.

And no Big Toe I will not lighten up
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          If the fanboys are to be believed, just call it "Episode IX: Righting Rian's Wrongs"

Do we really have to dust off Palpatine as the Big Bad for a third time, though?

That definitely seems to be the way it looks. And yeah if they bring back Luke he needs an equal and they already made the current big bads look like chumps.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://youtu.be/DzsvrTFYOd4

I agree that bringing palpatine back is a bit hackneyed, however IF he learned plageuis’ secrets and more who knows?

Thrawn would be awesome but now i’m Disbelieving all of the leaks.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Never trust the leaks...its almost always fanfic
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                https://youtu.be/DzsvrTFYOd4

I agree that bringing palpatine back is a bit hackneyed, however IF he learned plageuis’ secrets and more who knows?
                                It has to be something new. Not just some lame sacrifice by a lesser villain to bring him back like in other 20th/21st century high fantasy (Potter suffered from that cliche, IMO).

Comment

Working...
                                X