Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Star Wars IX: rumors, spoilers beware!!!

Ewan says they're fine-tuning the scripts and filming will begin in January instead of August. I haven't seen anything official but the release date probably won't be until 2022 anyway so this won't delay it.

Official
    Feb 2020: Clone Wars
    Nov 2020: Mandalorian season 2

Speculation
    Feb 2021: Cassian Andor season 1
    Nov 2021: Mandalorian season 3
    Feb 2022: Cassian Andor season 2
    May 2022: Kenobi
    Nov 2022: Mandalorian season 4

Comment

Wasn't there already a Clone Wars series?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        You need to think like a Disney executive.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          This is the seventh and final season of the original series. It will resolve the Mandalorian arc and include the execution of Order 66 from Revenge of the Sith - specifically how Ahsoka survived.

Comment

Star Wars 10. Filoni And Favreau with the creative input and help from Lucas.

DiCaprio, Keanu Reeves and I think Jennifer Connelly are in discussions. Director to be named in February.
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Obi-Wan series scaled back and delayed. Sounds like Lucasfilm wasn't happy with the writing and have replaced who was doing it. Crew sent home.
              George Lucas is evidently very ****ed at Kathleen Kennedy re Kenobi delay. She over promised the delivery and rewrites are extensive.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                Star Wars 10. Filoni And Favreau with the creative input and help from Lucas.

DiCaprio, Keanu Reeves and I think Jennifer Connelly are in discussions. Director to be named in February.
                George Lucas is evidently very ****ed at Kathleen Kennedy re Kenobi delay. She over promised the delivery and rewrites are extensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  I know you don’t believe it but Mike Zeroh revealed all the plot points of rise of Skywalker because he has a source or sources close to Lucasfilm.

Comment

I know you don’t believe it but Mike Zeroh revealed all the plot points of rise of Skywalker because he has a source or sources close to Lucasfilm.
                    First of all, it wouldn't be "Star Wars 10" The Skywalker Saga is over. If anything, this would be "Star Wars 13" (Rogue One, Solo, Clone Wars). Whatever the next film is will be entirely new, most likely set hundreds or thousands of years before the current crop of movies. In addition to Leo and Keanu, I suspect Star Wars is also eyeing Tom Hanks, Daniel Day-Lewis, Meryl Streep and Saoirse Ronan. Director is sure to be Steven Spielberg. Or Greta Gerwig.

Second, I don't give a rat's hind end if Lucas is upset with KK or not. He sold the franchise. It's not his anymore. Besides, if he had his way the sequel trilogy would not have been Rey, Poe, Finn, Han, Luke and Leia...it would have been an exploration of the Midichlorians. Yeah, I want to spend eight hours watching three documentaries about microscopic bacteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      First of all, it wouldn't be "Star Wars 10" The Skywalker Saga is over. If anything, this would be "Star Wars 13" (Rogue One, Solo, Clone Wars). Whatever the next film is will be entirely new, most likely set hundreds or thousands of years before the current crop of movies. In addition to Leo and Keanu, I suspect Star Wars is also eyeing Tom Hanks, Daniel Day-Lewis, Meryl Streep and Saoirse Ronan. Director is sure to be Steven Spielberg. Or Greta Gerwig.

Second, I don't give a rat's hind end if Lucas is upset with KK or not. He sold the franchise. It's not his anymore. Besides, if he had his way the sequel trilogy would not have been Rey, Poe, Finn, Han, Luke and Leia...it would have been an exploration of the Midichlorians. Yeah, I want to spend eight hours watching three documentaries about microscopic bacteria.
                      Settle down. First, this next episode of the new trilogy is being designated as Star Wars X right now continuing the Roman numeral theme.

Second, yes, Keanu Reeves and Leo DiCaprio are in discussions. Will they do it? Who knows?

Third, while the prequels sucked all of this was created by a spark in Lucas’s brain and Bob Iger and Jon Favreau are seeking his assistance now. J.J. Did as well but KK shot down almost all of his ideas which led to almost all of the scenes he directed for ROS getting cut.

Obviously you don’t like this news. I believe Zeroh’s sources and this is where the franchise is headed, Filoni and Favreauvwith input from Lucas.

Comment

It isn't a matter of not liking the news. I don't believe this is more than a fanboy's fever dream. And I don't care if George "Maclunkey" Lucas is upset with KK or Iger or Disney. What is more telling is that she is allowing Lucas to consult. She could tell Filoni to forget it, but Dave and George have a long history of collaboration and have created some great things. Its a sign of KK's ability as a producer that Lucas is in the loop at all.

Comment

Star Wars X? Seriously?

Ugh.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Star Wars X? Seriously?

Ugh.
                            Yeah, not sure why they’d stick with Roman now meals when the next trilogy will have nothing to do with 1-9. I think they’re going back to the old republic?

Comment

🤣 https://youtu.be/Brbrdnh74yA

Comment

It's clickbait. Kylo Ren is related to Palpatine! Rey is a Skywalker! No, Rey is a Kenobi! Ren is Snoke's Master! Star Wars Episode IX Padme scene! Ewan McGregor in Episode IX! Anakin Force Ghost in Episode VIII!

Click. Bait.

Comment

Working...
                                X