Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Oddly the only politics I heard in my San Jose office was the building manager who kept saying it was the Democrats keeping him down and appeared to spend a good 2-3 hours every day watching TV in the breakroom.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      good 2-3 hours every day watching TV in the breakroom.
      yah.... what was keeping him down???
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The Area 51 raid is back on!

I love the internet when it does internet things
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          But Hobby Lobby pushing its owners' religion on its employees is a-ok. Sorry, your concern is noted and discarded.
          Joe is ok with anything pushing his taliban perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Joe is ok with anything pushing his taliban perspective
            Roman Catholic. Get your religions right! GEEZ!
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ethel Kennedy was a looker
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://t.co/YdyZ3I9BwO?amp=1

Cui Bono from Epstein’s demise? I’m incredibly skeptical of the “suicide” given his client list and the fact the prior prosecuting attorney was told to back off because Epstein was with “intelligence”.

Methinks, like Frank Olson, The IC needed him gone now. They still have the videos and audio available to blackmail every pervert who went to that island.

Thoughts?
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    Cui Bono from Epstein’s demise?
                    Christ, cui non bono?

Everybody he was feeding tweens to is a suspect and that seems to be half the rich and powerful men in the Western Hemisphere. Let's start with everybody connected to Mar-a-Lago and work our way through the 1%.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Christ, cui non bono?

Everybody he was feeding tweens to is a suspect and that seems to be half the rich and powerful men in the Western Hemisphere. Let's start with everybody connected to Mar-a-Lago and work our way through the 1%.
                      💥!!!!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Ghislaine Maxwell should be imprisoned. Instead the IC is sort of spiking the football with the media...where the **** is she? We KNOW the CIA and NSA know exactly where she is: https://t.co/rq8w7na7y7?amp=1

Btw, Whitney Webb is currently on the leading edge of investigative journalism for mintpress. She’s on the same level as Gary Webb, Dorothy Kilgallen, Danny Casolaro and Michael Hastings.

Comment

Well, Epstein isn’t a headline anymore, hundreds of girls raped and all part of the trap for the ic to control people but msm says who cares, right?
                          This explains in 2 minutes why we are absolutely ****ed as a country, the IC rules the world and no-one can stop them.
                          https://***********/MintPressNews/st...698690560?s=20

Similarly, Kamala Harris had a chance to free the innocent Sirhan and chose not to. Now Sirhan was stabbed in jail yesterday on a brutal attack. He’d been complaining of death threats ever since his interviews with both Doctor Daniel Brown (Harvard) and RFK Jr.

Here’s a lecture by the preeminent authority on the RFK murder
                          https://t.co/6todFx522E?amp=1

Dr. Dan Brown discusses his meetings with Sirhan and finding the code word that set Sirhan into range mode:
                          https://youtu.be/lCU2MCxjAJ0

Comment

Whitney Webb standing on the shoulders of Gary Webb, Michael Hastings, Danny Casolaro, Robert Perry and Dorothy Kilgallen.

https://t.co/dL1PQVx9wn?amp=1

I really hope she doesn’t meet the same fate.

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-RFK-Jr.html

Comment

@ChuckCallesto BREAKING: SECOND Kevin Spacey Accuser Linda Culkin DEAD After Being Struck By Car...

Anyone Suspect FOUL PLAY?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X