Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Epstein’s ties to intelligence, because, of course, they blackmailed their way into existence in 46-47, this is a cakewalk:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocki...y-cohn/260621/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackm...Lq-bsVQdXEuidg
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Iflscience re weaponized ticks: https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...s-to-find-out/

If you’ve read about Frank Olson or watched Wormwood, or have read the recently released reports of U.S. biowarfare in Korea during the war this won’t be a surprise. If you haven’t read or watched the aforementioned it will be difficult to conceive of just how off the rails the defense department and intelligence really are.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

The investigation seems like a waste of money to me. There are museum specimens of mice that were taken on Cape Cod in the late 1800s and they were tested and showed that they were infected with the bacteria that cause Lyme disease. It would also make a ****ty bioweapon since it has a week long incubation period followed by flu like symptoms (minus the respiratory symptoms). It's not going to quickly incapacitate an enemy army.

Here is my non-scientific-tested theory: Human caused changes have increased the density of whitetail deer, probably contributing to the increased range and abundance of deer ticks which in turn have allowed Lyme to spread.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          Here is my non-scientific-tested theory: Human caused changes have increased the density of whitetail deer, probably contributing to the increased range and abundance of deer ticks which in turn have allowed Lyme to spread.
          Here is my non-scientific-tested theory: as human populations get larger and denser people are more likely to get and pass on diseases. The only disease that is "growing" is us.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Also, you shouldn't really trust IFL Science for your information.

https://medcitynews.com/2015/08/ifls...althcare-news/
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Also, you shouldn't really trust IFL Science for your information.

https://medcitynews.com/2015/08/ifls...althcare-news/
              IFL Science is considered silly rather than insidious. It seems like an entertainment site -- almost a parody site -- rather than an actual conspiracy vector.

In review, IFL Science is challenging to place into a category. For the most part the information contained on the website is pro-science and sourced fairly well to credible science or other popular science sources. However, IFLS has also published false information that falls into the realm of pseudoscience. Finally, IFLS has strong political opinions that align with the left such as this: Here’s A List Of All The Science That Donald Trump Denies: Second Edition or Science Knowledge Has Almost No Effect On Republican Beliefs, According To Survey. In general, a survey of stories that relate to politics shows a left leaning bias in story selection and political association.

When it comes to science, IFLS is generally in support of the consensus with Vaccinations, Climate Change and GMO’s. However, some stories are ridiculous and speculative such as this: Pieces Of A “UFO” Fell From The Sky And Landed In Remote Cambodian Village.
              Seems like a very good candidate for this thread. Take the premise and give it a peer-reviewed study. If it's bunk then debunk. But the point of the Conspiracy thread is that absent a scientific investigations we shouldn't simply discard a hypothesis because it seems weird or paranoid. Reality sometimes is weird and authorities sometimes are malicious.
              Last edited by Kepler; 07-30-2019, 09:32 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                The investigation seems like a waste of money to me. There are museum specimens of mice that were taken on Cape Cod in the late 1800s and they were tested and showed that they were infected with the bacteria that cause Lyme disease. It would also make a ****ty bioweapon since it has a week long incubation period followed by flu like symptoms (minus the respiratory symptoms). It's not going to quickly incapacitate an enemy army.

Thanks! I didn’t know that re: those museum specimens. I’m going to omit the book (that inspired the congressman’s question) from my to-buy list.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  Thanks! I didn’t know that re: those museum specimens. I’m going to omit the book (that inspired the congressman’s question) from my to-buy list.
                  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7930700

Comment

Disgruntled, sh*t-stirring ex-Google engineer gets his 15 minutes

Comment

Wow. He should get on that boat with McAfee🤣

Comment

I would say that Google execs, like most coastal Californians, hate tD with a passion. To what degree their personal feelings spill over into the business bears watching.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          i would say that google execs, like most mature adults, hate td with a passion. To what degree their personal feelings spill over into the business bears watching.
                          fyp

Comment

I would say that Google execs, like most coastal Californians, hate tD with a passion. To what degree their personal feelings spill over into the business bears watching.
                            But Hobby Lobby pushing its owners' religion on its employees is a-ok. Sorry, your concern is noted and discarded.

Comment

I would say that Google execs, like most coastal Californians, hate tD with a passion.
                              He sayeth presumptuously.

Comment

I would say that Google execs, like most coastal Californians, hate tD with a passion.
                                Peter Thiel?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X