Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Lisa Pease discusses her RFK research on cspan: https://t.co/6todFxmCUc?amp=1
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      Here’s one, you may recall Michael Hastings’ Reporting on Iraq, particularly his book The Operators, took down general Stanley McChrystal. He was working a big story on John Brennan when he was killed, or, suffered a single car accident where, well...https://t.co/QOLe9ErPcq

60 minutes reported about 10 years ago people could hack cars. Vault7 from Wikileaks confirmed cia has this in their arsenal to dispose of people with no trace back to Langley. Is that what happened here? I have no idea.

Nothing to it.
      https://www.wired.com/2015/07/hacker...-jeep-highway/
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

this is nothing new. how long ago was high anxiety made anyhows? poor dick van patten
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          I saw nothing in that article speaking to Michael Hastings death and nothing that broaches the cia’s Use of hacking vehicles for Assassinations???

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

By "nothing to it" I mean taking over remote control of a car. (See link.)
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I got it, anyway.

I assume that while obviously they would murder anybody who threatened them there are way easier ways to do it.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Understood.

Comment

It's cute how conspiracy theorists believe thousands of people are in on faking a major event, such as man on the moon and 9/11.

Clearly, conspiracy theorists have never led a group project for school or have been a project manager. For me in my undergrad, getting 6 people to do their job was HARD.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    It's cute how conspiracy theorists believe thousands of people are in on faking a major event, such as man on the moon and 9/11.

Clearly, conspiracy theorists have never led a group project for school or have been a project manager. For me in my undergrad, getting 6 people to do their job was HARD.
                    And getting them not to b-tch about it is impossible.

The only way to have a good conspiracy is to involve as few people as possible and kill them off quickly as soon as possible.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The only way to have a good conspiracy is to involve as few people as possible and kill them off quickly as soon as possible.
                      I agree 100% with what both you and MT have just posted on conspiracies, which is one of the reasons that I've been a bit skeptical to leap onto the Steven Avery is innocent bus in the Making a Murderer case. Yeah, I suppose it might be possible he's innocent, but many of the theories supporting it require the involvement of a lot of people conspiring against him. I don't have that much faith in Wisconsin residents to collectively do something that serious, that effectively, without one of them getting drunk and spilling the beans.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Kepler for the win. That’s exactly what happened post 11-22-63. Eladio de Valle, David Ferrie, Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli, Rose Cheramie, Dorothy Kilgallen, William Sullivan, George Demorenschildt, George Senator, and dozens more were axed, many JUST before or during the Church committee, Garrison and HSCA inquiries.

People can keep secrets, witness hundreds of people in the military and government knew about the A bomb for months prior to our dropping them but when it comes to withholding info on murders or coups those in control operate under the premise “when in doubt, have no doubt”, liquidate the potential leakers.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            You think it was the toner or the fuser?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well this is a new one to me: https://youtu.be/2HuEZnkKwrk

20 years ago, 7-16-99.

Comment

Well that's how I do it at least.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X