Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    https://t.co/ucxN4jGEQz?amp=1

Lots of CEO’s stepping down in 2020. Bezos recently sold 4.1 billion in Amazon stock...Uhm, what’s Going on?
    Selling their shares before the plunge?

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      Lots of CEO’s stepping down in 2020. Bezos recently sold 4.1 billion in Amazon stock...Uhm, what’s Going on?
      That apparently was one hell of an alimony check that Bezos had to write.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Selling Amazon stock is how Bezos funds his rocket company and his lifestyle in general.

His base salary is like 80k and his total compensation, which includes his security and travel, is like 1.6 million. He has to sell stock to live like a billionaire

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          Selling Amazon stock is how Bezos funds his rocket company and his lifestyle in general.

His base salary is like 80k and his total compensation, which includes his security and travel, is like 1.6 million. He has to sell stock to live like a billionaire
          Also helps him evade taxes, as I presume he'd only have to pay capital gains on the stock sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Selling their shares before the plunge?
            That was my first thought honestly...
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Thanks for the info!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  He actually had to give her half, right? Which... wow. What's that, about $40B?

Must have almost made sleeping with that dink worth it. Melania can only dream.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    He actually had to give her half, right? Which... wow. What's that, about $40B?

Must have almost made sleeping with that dink worth it. Melania can only dream.
                    They settled for less than half. She ended up with a 4% stake and he retained 12%

At the time her 4% was worth around 38B

Comment

Wow.

Bezos must be getting some really good schtüpin', or it'd better be, because it's cost him $38B.

That's some serious .... bang for the buck.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Wow.

Bezos must be getting some really good schtüpin', or it'd better be, because it's cost him $38B.

That's some serious .... bang for the buck.
                        let us hope there were multiple sisters in law who liked crumbs
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Just remember that after $38, he still has what? 50 or 60?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I don't feel the least bit bad for him, let's just put it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              He probably had to go back to eating Ramen and Kraft Mac and Cheese...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                He probably had to go back to eating Ramen and Kraft Mac and Cheese...
                                I’ll bet they make a Dash button for that.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X