Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK, RFK, and Stevie Wonder Can See!

An incisive analysis of Bob Dylan’s “Murder Most Foul”
    https://t.co/gQkKXLXkHm?amp=1
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

This! Yes, Dylan gets it, of course he does: https://t.co/YjrsFgmEOf?amp=1

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

The saddest thing I can think of about this president and his cadre is that when this occurred to me I couldn't rule it out on moral grounds.

Epidemics are hardest on cities. Cities are liberal. Perhaps this was not incompetence.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          The saddest thing I can think of about this president and his cadre is that when this occurred to me I couldn't rule it out on moral grounds.

Epidemics are hardest on cities. Cities are liberal. Perhaps this was not incompetence.
          I think there’s some truth to this. I posted the info in the other thread how it’s leaking that they’re sending supplies to places that don’t need them now- all rural and red.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I think there’s some truth to this. I posted the info in the other thread how it’s leaking that they’re sending supplies to places that don’t need them now- all rural and red.
            Hitler had 6 million. Dump is on the clock.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This one is for all the qanon Trump is some anti-establishment hero nutballs. He isn’t now nor ever was some loose cannon:

The CIA's IG (Inspector General) was just removed. Gina Haspel had to do this. IG had something on CIA, so Gina asked Trump to remove him and he did. This is terrible. The IG needs full access and full freedom or there is NO CIA oversight whatsoever because Congress is too afraid to touch the cia.

Delusional trump people will ignore this i’m Sure

Comment

My wife was listening to a podcast yesterday that said John Kennedy Jr. was shot down, I laughed. Then a few minutes later I read the news about RFKS grandaughter and her son lost at sea, ***? They got in a canoe to chase a ball that went into the water and high winds took them away, very sad.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Last edited by Jimjamesak; 04-04-2020, 10:17 PM.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

OK, just saw the thing about the ball. That's a little suspicious, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

People are posting 5G conspiracy theories from their 3G phone.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52198946

Comment

YouTube needs to crack down on this stuff much more seriously. But no, they have to demonetize and/or deplatform the channels that post legitimate criticisms of Putin or the CCP, or else Russia and China will ban Google from doing business there.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              People are posting 5G conspiracy theories from their 3G phone.
                              heh heh heh!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

A brand on Twitter is dropping some much needed social media advice. I never thought Steak-umm's would be this profound in helping to describe just why people cling to "weird" conspiracies.

A thread:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X