Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    I have the 92 championship game, 06 semi vs Maine and championship on dvd. I don’t have a clue how to upload to YouTube ��
    I have '06 semifinal online as well in HD, but I will never watch 92 again...

Here's the '06 semifinal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzJ15k3C8_Y
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019 Part 2: Still not time for the witty thread title.

Originally posted by Crainer View Post
      Anyone else get the survey on the program, and 12 questions asking how they could increase my ticket prices???
      Yeah, that was interesting. How much would you be willing to pay? How much is too much? If we asked for more money, would you pay it? Is it a good value now? What price would it be a good value? What price makes it a bad value?

I thought of the questions did not give me a good choice for an answer. It's like they were asking questions with only answers that would justify what they wanted to do. They had a couple spots where you could comment and of course the anti-canned music was my #1 point to get across.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

I have never been more frustrated with officiating in a game ever, not even close. Despite that they were in it until the end. I can still see the puck slip between Duane and the goalpost for the game winner. I want to puke. I may watch someday, maybe in between some of the great games. I'd like to watch the 1990 semi with BC. All I remember about that game is it seemed like it was 4 on 4 all the time, though obviously it wasn't.

Comment

And because you are all such good friends....

The 1990 NCAA Championship game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHBrFhUH7No
          You are the best. Since you have this extra time on your hands, might you update the spreadsheets and take this year's players off and add Grace Shirley to the gals for next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

Here's the '06 semifinal.

I’ve watched 92 2-3x in the last several years. I’m nostalgic for the teams/players from say 85-94 but that 92 team was my favorite as far as raw talent.

LSSU was very good but Wisconsin was better. Mconaghy gave the game to the Lakers🙁😡😡😡😡😡
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              I'd like to watch the 1990 semi with BC. All I remember about that game is it seemed like it was 4 on 4 all the time, though obviously it wasn't.
              I have very little memory of that game at this point. I would love to see it, but I haven't ever come across a copy of that one.

The one game I would absolutely love to see, and have never been able to find is the '83 3-OT game against North Dakota. I remember watching it at a friends house and they had 3 or 4 tv's stationed throughout the house (all of them black and white, except for the main one) so that you could keep watching it wherever you went.

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              You are the best. Since you have this extra time on your hands, might you update the spreadsheets and take this year's players off and add Grace Shirley to the gals for next year?
              I'll work on some updates to the spreadsheet soon now that the women's season is done. I'm holding off on the men's one until their season is done.

Comment

I'll work on some updates to the spreadsheet soon now that the women's season is done. I'm holding off on the men's one until their season is done.
                Do you save the roster year to year? Would be kind of cool to see the old rosters as the years progress.
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                  Do you save the roster year to year? Would be kind of cool to see the old rosters as the years progress.
                  Sheets does keep track of revisions so I should be able to go back and get the old rosters if I wanted to.

That could be an interesting project to take on at some point. Just need to create another tab on the sheet I'd it held onto everything that I had.

Comment

Also: there’s hockeydb.com
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      Also: there’s hockeydb.com
                      Never knew they had that much info there.
                      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

It’s more than you’d think. The one place where they fall short (and one can’t blame them) is that they won’t list players that hadn’t played in a game, so you might miss some benchwarmers.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Wyatt Kalynuk will be captain next year and Tarek Baker and Sean Dhooghe will be alternate captains.

Comment

From what I read, Walt has stated he talked to the Flyers and it would be silly for him to leave now with what is cooking for next year. I did see a blurb that we may have 2 top 10 draft picks coming in next year.

Comment

With all the talent we have coming in next year, we’d better contend.

If we miss the NCAAs again, I give up.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                With all the talent we have coming in next year, we’d better contend.

If we miss the NCAAs again, I give up.
                                Top 10 or bust.

Comment

Working...
                                X