Golf thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf thread

I still can’t believe he did it. What an incredible day and weekend of golf that was.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      I still can’t believe he did it. What an incredible day and weekend of golf that was.
      I was watching at the local brewery, and thankfully there were only 3 staff members/me/another regular for an hour or so, so we all could focus on watching the tourney. Even the staff members that weren't into golf got into it, because the other regular and I were so pumped about it.

Staff Member: Wait, you're streaming golf, while watching golf on tv??
      Me: You're goddam right I am.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        This is great.
        Daly is going to be one of those guys who makes it to at least 70 in spite of his lifestyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          How?
          Do you not know how to click a link?
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Do you not know how to click a link?
            Do you not know how show an indicator your post had a freaking link, Mr. MDSTMB maestro?

Comment

Back to reality for Tiger. Skips every tournament before the PGA, plays 9 holes to warm up during the week, finishes +5 and misses the cut, 17 shots behind Koepka through 36.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

.....And Koepka is 7 shots clear of the field going into the weekend.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

All right. It's time I brought part of my game out of the 1990's. Do you guys use an app on the course? If so, which one, and how happy are you with it?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Apps don’t help one putt
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Apps don’t help one putt
                      No, I learned all about that a long time ago.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        No, I learned all about that a long time ago.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The PC brigade is all over Hank Haney for some insensitive comments he made on some satellite radio show. His comments are obviously wrong, but it is surprising to me we don’t produce more good women golfers in the US.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            The PC brigade is all over Hank Haney for some insensitive comments he made on some satellite radio show. His comments are obviously wrong, but it is surprising to me we don’t produce more good women golfers in the US.
                            Yeah, this one seems a bit much to me. He’s not wrong. The Koreans dominate and I don’t think many people could name six women golfers.

Unless I missed something worse than what I read.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              The PC brigade
                              Your argument would have a bit more cred if you didn't use this silly right wing pejorative for anyone who dares to suggest that someone else's comments were crass and uncalled for.

He's not wrong, but the way he put it was ape-ish, and he should feel shame. He should instead be proposing a solution to get more talented American ladies on the tour.

Comment

If your job is to promote golf and you can't name six players then you aren't very good at your job.

Comment

Working...
                                X