Golf thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf thread

Rickie Fowler was up 5 going into the back nine at the Phoenix Open. He’s now down 1 and could be more once 13 is complete. Total choke job right now
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Re: Golf thread

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    Rickie Fowler was up 5 going into the back nine at the Phoenix Open. He’s now down 1 and could be more once 13 is complete. Total choke job right now
    When you have to save par from a cart path early in the day, it's usually not a good day....
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      When you have to save par from a cart path early in the day, it's usually not a good day....
      Ha. Very true. He's had the 54 lead in this tourney twice and failed to win in both.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Uh, he won.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Lefty wins his 44th career PGA title. Finished on 18 with a birdie to win by 4 strokes. Still has game at the ripe old age of 48
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            Lefty wins his 44th career PGA title. Finished on 18 with a birdie to win by 4 strokes. Still has game at the ripe old age of 48
            Will be interesting to see if he can play real well in the majors this year.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              US Open is at Pebble Beach this year. I’d say he has a good of chance as anyone since he just won there. It’s his fifth win there by the way
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

This past weekend handed the media a nice little gift, with Pebble Beach hosting this year's U.S. Open, the only major Mickelson's never won. Hype machine will be running full.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Let's get a US Open with Tiger and Phil battling for the lead down the back 9 on Sunday. One last time.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    Let's get a US Open with Tiger and Phil battling for the lead down the back 9 on Sunday. One last time.
                    As long as Phil wins I’m all for it
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

All I know is I have new clubs this year and I can't wait to get out and use them.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                        All I know is I have new clubs this year and I can't wait to get out and use them.
                        What did you get?

I need a 3 wood this spring.. just got new wedges last fall.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

What did you get?

I need a 3 wood this spring.. just got new wedges last fall.
                          Callaway Flash Driver, Ping 410 hybrids, Srixon 585 irons, Cleveland sand wedge. I kept my putter for now. I'm getting about 20 extra yards on my driver and 10 on the irons and more importantly I can work the ball better compared to my Adams clubs. I kept my Adams 3 wood and I use hybrids in place of fairway woods for the most part. I can hit them like irons whereas a wood I don't hit as well.I know a lot of people are going to those driving irons as fairway woods, but I don't like them that much. I carry 3, 4 and 5 hybrids.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Did I read all partial scores will be wiped out from Thursday?
                            Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

This caddy thing is kind of blowing up...

I understand both sides of it, but hey, just pay the man. It's not like it'd hurt financially. Call it a gesture of goodwill and "I mighta effed up."
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X