The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

I don’t think things are officially set but the @ ASU guess is correct with them coming here this season we will return the favor later into next season. It will be another tough non-conference schedule though, per the usual as of late, no UMD though and with the absence of a holiday tournament this season we will probably be in one next season. It’d be nice if they announced those as soon as the schools agreed to be in it with a full field, it’d just make travel arrangements that much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
      I don’t think things are officially set but the @ ASU guess is correct with them coming here this season we will return the favor later into next season. It will be another tough non-conference schedule though, per the usual as of late, no UMD though and with the absence of a holiday tournament this season we will probably be in one next season. It’d be nice if they announced those as soon as the schools agreed to be in it with a full field, it’d just make travel arrangements that much easier.
      Totally agree!!! Teams and tournaments need to be like Minnesota and North Dakota with their sites having a page listing future opponents / years.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
        It's possible but I think UMDs OOC in 2020-21 will be Icebreaker 2x, Wisconsin 2x, @Minn State 2x, @UML 2x, ??? 2. With icebreaker, they can have 2 additional OOCs so who knows what that would be too.
        Glad to see UMD playing MSU-M again next year. Might be a kid on the Mavericks that Sandelin wants to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          UMD eh? did they get to talking when they played in Arizona? That would be great.
          Maybe, because they probally did some talking in Arizona, but it depends who UMD plays for OOC.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClarksonHockeyFan16 View Post
            My guess for Clarkson 2020-2021:
            @Holy Cross + Bentley
            vs Notre Dame.
            @ ASU
            Maybe RIT and Niagara.
            Maybe Minnesota Duluth.
            Maybe Air Force??
            You're leaving out too many NC games against the currently much inferior school down the road.

Mostly sarcastic there, but those are a sort of love/hate thing for me and most I know. They create great atmospheres and are convenient for both schools in that they don't need to travel, but it does water things down a bit and recently hasn't offered much in the way of PWR benefit to either school.

Comment

Anybody gonna start the 2020-2021 thread early?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksonHockeyFan16 View Post
                Anybody gonna start the 2020-2021 thread early?
                Already looking ahead to 2020-21 before 2019-20 has even started!?!? Haha, I was thinking sometime in the winter or at least once we start getting a good number of confirmed dates/games.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                  Already looking ahead to 2020-21 before 2019-20 has even started!?!? Haha, I was thinking sometime in the winter or at least once we start getting a good number of confirmed dates/games.
                  The ECAC non-travel partner schedule usually appears on New Year's Day.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    The ECAC non-travel partner schedule usually appears on New Year's Day.
                    That would be the perfect time to get the 2020-21 spreadsheet schedules underway. I would post w/e we know here as they come in and I'm happy to create a new thread with spreadsheet link once we have ECAC.

Comment

I was just trying to get this thread active again.

Comment

Bought my ticket for the UAH @ UML game on 10/5 to kick off the 2019-2020 season! Would be great to meet some fellow uscho forum members at the game - Anyone else going?

2019 games that I'm also going to:
                        10/11 Northeastern @ Union
                        10/19 Holy Cross @ Northeastern
                        11/2 Army @ AIC
                        11/2 Northeastern @ UMASS
                        11/16 Robert Morris @ Bentley (will play by ear)
                        11/29 PSU @ Merrimack (will play by ear)
                        12/29 or 12/30 Minn-Duluth @ Merrimack

Haven't finalized my 2020 games yet.

Comment

Nah, I have Season Tickets to Clarkson, but I will be watching those games too.

Comment

All Colgate home games.
                            All Colgate non-conference away games.
                            New and different hockey arenas (for me).
                            Have seen hockey at 98 different arenas to-date.
                            Last year, went to all Colgate games, except away games at Harvard, Dartmouth, Quinnipiac, and Princeton. On one of those two weekends, though, I went to Brown at Clarkson and Brown at Saint Lawrence.
                            Also ESPN+ subscriber for ECAC.
                            Last edited by iowabasedtraveler; 09-05-2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
                              All Colgate home games.
                              All Colgate non-conference away games.
                              New and different hockey arenas (for me).
                              Have seen hockey at 98 different arenas to-date.
                              Last year, went to all Colgate games, except away games at Harvard, Dartmouth, Quinnipiac, and Princeton. On one of those two weekends, though, I went to Brown at Clarkson and Brown at Saint Lawrence.
                              Also ESPN+ subscriber for ECAC.
                              Someone should bring the old "arenas visited" thread out of the uscho archives.

Comment

I know it is not for this year, but BSU's AD leaked next year's non-conference opponents on the Beaver Radio Network's Green Mill Coaches Show on Wednesday night. They will play a home and home with North Dakota and then have St. Cloud and Duluth on the schedule. It wasn't completely clear from the conversation, but there is a possibility that those two matchups could be home and home as well.
                                Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                                FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                                NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                                NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                                NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                                NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                                Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                                Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Working...
                                X