X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: One Person's Trash...

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Tried to watch some of the hbo Michael Jackson show. The description of the sexual acts is a bit much for me so I think I’m done
    All the nopes.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Simpsons are pulling their Michael Jackson episode from syndication as a result of the documentary.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Not only does Neil Gaiman sleep with Amanda Palmer, he also does stuff like American Gods and this.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Not only does Neil Gaiman sleep with Amanda Palmer, he also does stuff like American Gods and this.
          He also met AOC at SXSW and his daughter tweeted that it made him cool.
          I'm jealous of his life.

Comment

Jon Oliver wins the world! Robocalling the FCC to end Robocalling!!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I need to get caught up on that show. I'm only two episodes into the season.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                I'd like to watch it, but I think I might end up in the same camp as you. I was bordering on that when watching "Abducted In Plain Sight." I was glad I stuck with the latter, but I ain't gonna watch it again.
                Watched it today. That so much didn't get to me as it did when the mother was explaining how, as time went along, her hotel rooms on tour kept being booked further and further away from where Michael and her son were staying. And members of the staff "explaining" that it was because they couldn't book any closer suites.

There's a special place in hell for those Jackson employees that knew this was going on, allowed and enabled it to happen,and made excuses for it.

That, and how the full consequences of what had been done to them didn't really resonate with and affect these two men until they had married and then had children of their own, leading them to effectively break down mentally, withdrawing and lashing out. And not understanding why, or able to talk about, they were doing so.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Just watched this... Someday I hope to achieve just 1% of the awesomeness seen in that show
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    That was great.

Comment

Most of us of a certain age likely know The Moon Theme from the DuckTales NES game. Well guess what? It has lyrics now.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Most of us of a certain age likely know The Moon Theme from the DuckTales NES game. Well guess what? It has lyrics now.
                        That's a nice little "deep cut" for the show to throw in there... I approve...
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                          That's a nice little "deep cut" for the show to throw in there... I approve...
                          That episode is pretty much a “deep cut” as a whole. There’s a ton of other references as well.

Actually, the whole second season has been like that, I love The Three Caballeros episode as well.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Archer: Danger Island, pretty good. It should have been a bit longer but this season definitely brought the feel of the first few seasons with all the callbacks, etc
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              Archer: Danger Island, pretty good. It should have been a bit longer but this season definitely brought the feel of the first few seasons with all the callbacks, etc
                              God it feels like that was 20 years ago now.

I want my f-cking space season.

Other than S1 and S2 the Noir season was my favorite. Everything about it was great.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 03-19-2019, 02:44 PM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

I kind of wish they would go back to the concept of the first seasons for another future season.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X