This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: One Person's Trash...

Finally got around to finishing Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix. The finale was good, but man, talk about a show where they just ran out of stuff to write in the final season. There were like four episodes that had zero reason to exist outside of “crap, we signed on for another season and have to fill up 13 episodes.”
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I wanted to get into that show but I think I quit halfway through season 1. It just got tedious to watch and honestly the characters just annoyed me. The whole conceit of the show seemed played out by episode 6. Maybe I will give it another shot one of these days.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So Aaron Paul is starting in season 3 of west world? Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          He was always fascinated with science...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            He was always fascinated with science...bitch.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Don't tell me how it ends.

But seriously, I was wondering if they would do a good job with that series.
              Giant ant like insects attack the surrounding country side.

-----
              California treasury got a little richer today as our champion rang up $83K+.
              Last edited by joecct; 05-20-2019, 06:57 PM.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Giant ant like insects attack the surrounding country side.

-----
                California treasury got a little richer today as our champion rang up $83K+.
                His overall average score is now greater than the old single-day record.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I wanted to get into that show but I think I quit halfway through season 1. It just got tedious to watch and honestly the characters just annoyed me. The whole conceit of the show seemed played out by episode 6. Maybe I will give it another shot one of these days.
                  It definitely has a unique sense of humor. There's another show of Fey's called Great News that's basically Kimmy Schmidt in a newsroom. The characters also wore on me. I really could only stand Titus by the end.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Killing Eve isn't even a drama anymore. It's just a designer's show. The clothes in this show -- and I say this as someone who could not care less about clothes -- are a work of art.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Unfortunately The Path was cancelled so he's available.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Killing Eve isn't even a drama anymore. It's just a designer's show. The clothes in this show -- and I say this as someone who could not care less about clothes -- are a work of art.
                        I love it either way. The fashion is great.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yawn. Another $87K.

Today in Stupid Jeopardy Stats, James has heard 212 consecutive clues without buzzing in with an incorrect response. That's more than three full games' worth.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Arthur featured a gay wedding. Alabama censored the episode.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Ah, I see Chernobyl has gone from utterly fascinating to utterly fascinating AND completely gross.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                Ah, I see Chernobyl has gone from utterly fascinating to utterly fascinating AND completely gross.
                                Game of Thrones Syndrome. Every gory drama for the next decade is now going to try and hold serve or one-up that "shock factor" to hold the rubes' interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X