• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV: One Person's Trash...

Sounds a like network sitcom.

Comment

True Detective. Season seems to be going a lot like Sharp Objects did for me. Apparently everyone else had that figured out and I did not. Looks like the explanation will be in the final episode only is what I am getting at. I would prefer where bits of the puzzle would form earlier I guess.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Much too clever for that.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          True Detective. Season seems to be going a lot like Sharp Objects did for me. Apparently everyone else had that figured out and I did not. Looks like the explanation will be in the final episode only is what I am getting at. I would prefer where bits of the puzzle would form earlier I guess.
          I guess reading what the experts are saying the season is a reflection of how memory works. Not sure that makes great TV in my mind. We'll see.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Much too clever for that.
            Butt commentary and not wearing clothes. Never been done before.

Comment

The Punisher and Jessica Jones just got axed.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I know it jus got officially announced but they actually got axed a while ago. All the Marvel shows got cancelled because Disney is pulling all of their content to put on their streaming service. The shows werent super profitable which is why Disney isnt continuing on their service.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There is a 0% chance I subscribe to that channel on principle alone. I don't want to pay for streaming services for 50 different content providers.

This is also the problem with a la carte cable. Great in principle because you only pay for what you want, but you really end up paying the same amount for less content.

I know a bazillion nerds and Disney freaks are going to subscribe to it. But count me out.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    There is a 0% chance I subscribe to that channel on principle alone. I don't want to pay for streaming services for 50 different content providers.

This is also the problem with a la carte cable. Great in principle because you only pay for what you want, but you really end up paying the same amount for less content.

I know a bazillion nerds and Disney freaks are going to subscribe to it. But count me out.
                    Well, the one advantage I ses with the streaming services is you can pick and choose by the month. Get Netflix for a couple months, cancel Netflix and sign up for Hulu, cancel Hulu, get HBO Now, and so on. If you do it right, and are patient to watch the shows you want a little later, you can save money.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The Punisher and Jessica Jones just got axed.
                      GODDAMMIT. Ugh.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yeah as soon as I saw the news I thought, “oooof Brent is going to be pi-sed “
                        Code:

Comment

Yeah as soon as I saw the news I thought, “oooof Brent is going to be pi-sed “
                          Just about done with the latest season of The Punisher. Much more cerebral than S1. Of course, my fave was JJ. That's what got me started in this whole mess.

Edit: going into the Marvel thing, I knew Pun and JJ were still going, and the rest were cancelled, that part didn't bother me, because I knew ahead of time.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            This does not sound like a network sitcom.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              "Katy, put on some clothes"
                              "Not my forte"

Squirrely Dan talking about butt stuff had me rolling on the floor laughing.
                              “Your sister is hot Wayne! There, I said it! I regret nothing!”

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                “Your sister is hot Wayne! There, I said it! I regret nothing!”

**** you Shoresy!
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X