Maine v New Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine v New Hampshire

Heading up to Maine; still have those 2 tickets if anyone wants them and will check here. Looking for the W let's goooo 'Cats!!

Ps those tickets were given to me by an avid 'Cat fan who decided the trip would be too much with the snow. She doesn't want $$ for them...(and neither to do I so if you are on the fence about going...here's a great chance to snag 2 seats....section P I think if I have that right).
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Heading up to Maine; still have those 2 tickets if anyone wants them and will check here. Looking for the W let's goooo 'Cats!!

Ps those tickets were given to me by an avid 'Cat fan who decided the trip would be too much with the snow. She doesn't want $$ for them...(and neither to do I so if you are on the fence about going...here's a great chance to snag 2 seats....section P I think if I have that right).
      Safe travels Ref! Enjoy!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Honestly, the only thing missing from your previous post to make it a typical Chuck dismissal of talent/talented players was a tangent arguing that Steve Grogan was actually the better NE QB because instead of just throwing for a ton of yards and TDs, producing and winning like Brady - Grogan did the 'little things' like throw incomplete passes (safe and smart) to set up punt situations (field position) and was 'gritty' (neck brace!)...
        Typical "straw man" argument from Dan … New England's decision to ditch eventual two-time SB winner Jim Plunkett and go with average-at-best Steve Grogan to run the show likely cost them at least one, if not two legit shots at the SB back in that era. But that was when the Pats were "run" (and I use that term loosely) by the amateur hour conglomeration known as the Sullivan Family. It was only after Kraft bought the team, and brought in Parcells that the Pats stopped being a clown show for the rest of the NFL. And Parcells begat Belichick, the latter of whom has the Pats improbably in another SB with the likes of Hogan, White, Burkhead, Edelman, and a broken down Gronk who's probably playing his last-ever game in two weeks.

It was the Patriots' ability to run the ball - often at will - last night that opened up a modest passing game, and a strong first half defense that gave them a much-needed head start. Plus the guy coaching the other team, with all the passion of a dentist doing a routine cleaning. I think NE will have (or KC would have had) their hands full next week against the interior rush the Rams will bring, which is akin to what the Giants used to beat them twice (if not stronger - Aaron Donald is a beast). Belichick is the man to figure that out … problem is, McVay isn't Reid, and will probably figure out the appropriate counters. Should be a good one.
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Will we see here a live goal by goal summary from HR?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            It’s on the inter webs on Maine All Access
            Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Welp unlike at ‘Mack just a tad outnumbered lol Bring it ‘Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                Yep best I can but hey enjoy the free feed!

Comment

Bears strike first PP goal...

Comment

Down 2 lots of puck watching and allowing themselves to get knocked around...Pearson snipes it

Comment

..and getting outshot 11-4

Comment

Down 2-0. We've got 'em right where want 'em!
                        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                          Down 2-0. We've got 'em right where want 'em!
                          The comeback kids better get it in gear! Not seeing Coach G think he’s on the road?

Comment

another too many men call on maine. Lots of control on the bench by Red

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Liam B 13th point in13 games on the 5 on 3!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                another too many men call on maine. Lots of control on the bench by Red

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                And here I was recently thinking at least we didnt have any of those this year...

Comment

Working...
                                X