Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence Friars '18-19 Season Thread - Big Things In Store

Originally posted by Jon View Post
    Instead, a bad Duhaime penalty. Progress?
    He's another player that just makes too many dumb mistakes.

Comment

The penalties are irritating and definitely helped them lose the BU game and robbed them of a victory in Denver, but I can't blame any of the other losses on too many penalties. Screwing up two power plays in a row at BC, not scoring at all against Notre Dame, two late goals against UMASS....

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Vote daily for 3 PC Hobey nominees at https://www.hobeybaker.com/vote

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
          The penalties are irritating and definitely helped them lose the BU game and robbed them of a victory in Denver, but I can't blame any of the other losses on too many penalties. Screwing up two power plays in a row at BC, not scoring at all against Notre Dame, two late goals against UMASS....
          Vimal took a penalty against UMass out there on an icing when he checked a guy after the whistle which was the Minutemen’s first goal
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

BC game moved to 4pm from 7pm due to impending storm...

UMASS all over NU tonight at Mullins...

Comment

Bad penalty. PP goal. Sigh.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Bad penalty. PP goal. Sigh.
                and a shorty. PC91 is right,

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

and a shorty. PC91 is right,
                  2-1 game. Another bleh power play at the end of the second period,

-Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

2-1 game. Another bleh power play at the end of the second period,
                    3-1. Horrible goal

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

3-1. Horrible goal
                      I hate hockey

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Another ugly game. Some teams lose their training wheels throughout the year while PC seems to have lost all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
                          Another ugly game. Some teams lose their training wheels throughout the year while PC seems to have lost all of them.
                          Someone on Twitter suggesting not starting Hawkey. Then we lose this game 2-1. Whee.
                          NU is going to destroy them if this continues
                          Last edited by Jon; 01-19-2019, 05:33 PM.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            Someone on Twitter suggesting not starting Hawkey. Then we lose this game 2-1. Whee.
                            NU is going to destroy them if this continues
                            NU, UML, UMaine, UMass, Vermont, BC, BU, UCONN: 12 games left they will be lucky if they split they way they are playing. Thought that maybe the Mayor's cup game on the road would have been a catalyst but they go into Kelly rink again and cower to the Beagles, giving up another shorty is beyond pathetic (5 on the year, 2 to BC)....and numerous opportunities on the PP with barely a shot on goal...

Yep, I think PC91 has them pegged....

Comment

Great game tonight by O'Brien. 0 goals, 0 assists, 1 shot on goal, and a -1....The kid has not gotten it done and haven't seen a single flash of talent out of him all season. When compared to Jankowski, you would see flashes of his talent, while O'Brien shows he is not ready to be playing college hockey right now and you have to question the Flyers selection of him in the first round.

Comment

Maybe we are finally seeing the fruits of the lack of production on the recruiting trail by Borek as we have seen so many transfers and kids quitting over the last couple of seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X