SLU Skating Saints Hockey '18-'19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SLU Skating Saints Hockey '18-'19

Yeah, inquiring minds want to know... who's left?

Comment

this search is a joke!!!! Fire bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Berkshire BU Fan View Post
        Yeah, inquiring minds want to know... who's left?
        The talks never got beyond first base with Who.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Maybe Joe Marsh could come out of retirement for a few years to try and make the job more respectable for the next guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Maybe Joe Marsh could come out of retirement for a few years to try and make the job more respectable for the next guy!
            The key is the administration and their support of D1 athletics at a D3 school. If the teams don't have it, not even the ghost of Toe Blake could have a competitive program.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Re: SLU Skating Saints Hockey '18-'19 *MORRIS FIRED*

Someone mentioned that Clarkson hired in May on this or other site. I happen to look that up. Yes they Did May 20th 2011. Mind you The parted ways with George Roll on April 19th 2011. That being said, SLU parted ways with MM on March 29th.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Will they hire someone by 60 day mark?

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatcard View Post
                Someone mentioned that Clarkson hired in May on this or other site. I happen to look that up. Yes they Did May 20th 2011. Mind you The parted ways with George Roll on April 19th 2011. That being said, SLU parted ways with MM on March 29th.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Will they hire someone by 60 day mark?
                The CCT administration knew what it wanted for a D1 program at a D3 school and took steps to get a coach that agreed with the goals.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

NO Coach Day number 55!

Is there any viable candidates?

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatcard View Post
                    NO Coach Day number 55!

Is there any viable candidates?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Lennon View Post
                      Just for the factual record: The ff. occurred under Bob as AD: "Franco and Bari" (?) administrative promotion; selection as head coach of Bob's former ***'t Tosh and extension of Carvy's contract.
                      No doubt the Charles Appleton II fund will welcome contributions from alums like you to make D3 SLU's hockey coach salary/endowment more competitive w/ deep pocketed exclusively
                      D1 programs.
                      How is your boy Bob doing in the search?? 55 days and counting... Keep up with your defense with Franco Bari and Carvy's contract .... Make SLU 500 again! Fire Bob...Can't wait for the FACTUAL record of excuse you give him credit for. At this point, try Alex Boak over at SUNY Canton Roo House.

Comment

Johnson & Wales (D3) parted with their HC three weeks before that. Still vacant.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Johnson & Wales (D3) parted with their HC three weeks before that. Still vacant.
                          Apples VS Oranges. D3 vs D1.

Comment

Apples VS Oranges. D3 vs D1.
                            Both D3 schools. A vacancy is a vacancy.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the SLU connection candidates have probably been exhausted, however it just feels like a spot where Mark Taylor is probably going to be in the mix. Already understands the D3 feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
                                I’m going to go out on a limb and say the SLU connection candidates have probably been exhausted, however it just feels like a spot where Mark Taylor is probably going to be in the mix. Already understands the D3 feel.
                                Why? Outside of the payraise, why leave a sure gig at Hobart?

USHL coach?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X