• Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2018-19: New Breed, Old Snarl

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    no mookie.. er blackI we in Prov, RI.
    Lol. He would never want to meet me.

Comment

Not to jump ahead, but has anyone seen time for Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
        https://www.collegehockeynews.com/sc...?date=20190328
        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
          i believe i read somewhere gm time is Sun 4pm.. so hoping for a regular 60 min gm Sat (and positive outcome)

(and also hoping that earlier Sat 1pm gm does not go over much either!)
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
            1. Congrats.
            2. Good luck.
            1. Thank.
            2. You.

Classy post from a BC partisan. Much appreciated.

BTW, I like both the opening draw (Cornell) and location. Should be a great turnout by the NU fanbase considering Providence is an easy (and cheap) car/bus/train ride from both the Boston and NYC metro areas.
            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Good luck to you guys, hoping you make it to the FF!
              Boston University CAS'88

GO BU!

Comment

i believe i read somewhere gm time is Sun 4pm.. so hoping for a regular 60 min gm Sat (and positive outcome)

(and also hoping that earlier Sat 1pm gm does not go over much either!)
                You really disrespected me by confusing me with "mookie".

I am a scientist. He isn't. He is a marketing type.

Please don't confuse us anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                  1. Thank.
                  2. You.

BTW, I like both the opening draw (Cornell) and location. Should be a great turnout by the NU fanbase considering Providence is an easy (and cheap) car/bus/train ride from both the Boston and NYC metro areas.
                  We better have a good showing there. Last year in Worcester vs Michigan was awesome atmosphere. Great showing by NU fans. Let's repeat & then some!

Btw, Cornell fans travel well. I was at the NU-Cornell women's hockey NCAA gm & for that.. great representation of Cornell fans as well. Loud & cheerful. I am hoping men can continue play some sound hockey & avenge the women's NCAA loss to the Big Red (great gm by both teams, 1 g gm that went to OT). Here's hoping for another good one with a little Husky payback to go along. We're due! Go NU
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

We better have a good showing there. Last year in Worcester vs Michigan was awesome atmosphere. Great showing by NU fans. Let's repeat & then some!

Btw, Cornell fans travel well. I was at the NU-Cornell women's hockey NCAA gm & for that.. great representation of Cornell fans as well. Loud & cheerful. I am hoping men can continue play some sound hockey & avenge the women's NCAA loss to the Big Red (great gm by both teams, 1 g gm that went to OT). Here's hoping for another good one with a little Husky payback to go along. We're due! Go NU
                    Yah, you better have a good showing or else I will kick your arse over your shoulderblades.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                      1. Thank.
                      2. You.

Providence is a nice place for NCAA Hockey tournaments. You avoided the dreaded Friday games and got the later game so if you don't care about game 1 you can pregame nicely in downtown Providence. Cornell will bring some fans for sure.

It's very wide open. Not a lot of scary teams. NU is a solid team with a solid goalie, not that crazy to consider them a decent shot at the title.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                        Providence is a nice place for NCAA Hockey tournaments. You avoided the dreaded Friday games and got the later game so if you don't care about game 1 you can pregame nicely in downtown Providence. Cornell will bring some fans for sure.

It's very wide open. Not a lot of scary teams. NU is a solid team with a solid goalie, not that crazy to consider them a decent shot at the title.
                        Alright give your phone number. Sheet.

Comment

take on each regional (with gm times, tv, coaches take, etc). good read done by chn:

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...ment-First.php
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Recap of the finals. http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/ge...jeremy-davies/
                            "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

No love for your Club Team? A friend of mine, Chris Caswell, plays on the team that’s why I’ve been following them.
                              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Anyone know what section(s) have been allotted to NU fans? I might go just for kicks and I want to sit as far from the Cornell fans as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X