Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    How did that moron Pawlenty win? Twice?
    3rd party candidates
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      3rd party candidates
      IRV today, IRV tomorrow, IRV forever.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        How did that moron Pawlenty win? Twice?
        He was young...and liked hockey. Beyond that no clue.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wow
          https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ortion/590455/
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Gibson's Bakery v Oberlin College. A synopsis at the bottom. SCOTUS gets this in about 5 years???

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/0...s-bakery-case/
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Gibson's Bakery v Oberlin College. A synopsis at the bottom. SCOTUS gets this in about 5 years???

Why would SCOTUS take it?

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Good for them
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  Why would SCOTUS take it?
                  Is Oberlin gonna appeal?
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Is Oberlin gonna appeal?
                    For that money, sure. But it'd go through the state courts, and I don't see anything in there where SCOTUS would ever grant cert after that.

Comment

Scoobs, is this the double jeopardy case that you were yanking your crank over, thinking that Trump's pardons would apply to state charges as well?

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...eopardy-claims
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Scoobs, is this the double jeopardy case that you were yanking your crank over, thinking that Trump's pardons would apply to state charges as well?

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...eopardy-claims
                        Yanking my crank?

Orrin Hatch, along with many Republicans were supporting that case. I'm surprised that it went 7-2 to be honest. This opens up Trump to go to jail in New York where he belongs. I assume Thomas, and maybe Alito were for it?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Yanking my crank?

Orrin Hatch, along with many Republicans were supporting that case. I'm surprised that it went 7-2 to be honest. This opens up Trump to go to jail in New York where he belongs. I assume Thomas, and maybe Alito were for it?
                          2 dissenters were Ginsburg and Gorsuch, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Yanking my crank?

Ginsburg and Gorsuch.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              Wow. Interesting. Thanks.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                wait, what? I have to read this dissent I think.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X