• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/22/o...uZTc_nFY4IDrPI

One wonders what purpose this served.
    It keeps the icky away from our brave fighting men
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/22/o...uZTc_nFY4IDrPI

One wonders what purpose this served.
      Altogether now:

"TO OWN THE LIBS"

That's the only reason The Fcking Moron and Steven "Wormtongue" Miller ever do anything like this.
      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 01-23-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        When times are tough politicians get fat directing the dummies' hate to a scapegoat.

Looks like you're it.
        I know. My community is the Scapegoat Du Jour. Bathroom rapists, gonna destroy the troops, we're sick, blah, blah, blah.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Interesting...

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/24/trum...t-battles.html
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            So, the deregulation is just a big failure except the 10% which was all probably EPA which exacerbates the end of the planet.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

In many cases, courts said the administration's actions were not justified because it failed to solicit public input before taking an action, or because it took an action that was arbitrary and capricious.
              Well, that's hard to imagine.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Well, that's hard to imagine.
                Yeah, I would have never thought of that.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I deal with rulemaking at the state level regularly. To go from start to finish takes 6-12 months normally. You can do pretty much anything as long as you follow the process and don't take short cuts.

If you're losing 90 percent of those in court, impatience is going to be the leading cause.

Comment

Thanks Supremes. Good job.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Lothar and the Hill People.

Comment

A good friend of mine told me to keep taking care of myself and to take a break from the news.

Let's face it.. for my group, it'll get worse before it gets better.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Y’all are a bunch of sperm dumpsters according to Utah. How’s that make you feel?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Hands can provide eggs and accept sperm from a male

With some practice so can a mouth
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

External anatomical characteristics that provide eggs? Have they ever seen a nekkid woman?
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X