This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

It also declined to take up DACA for this term. So a mixed day for Trump.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I dont see the SC going all in by hearing then allowing the Census Question. If they even decide to hear it my guess is they rule against it for a bevy of reasons.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I dont see the SC going all in by hearing then allowing the Census Question. If they even decide to hear it my guess is they rule against it for a bevy of reasons.
        They'll get Kavanuts, Thomas, Alito, and probably Gorsuch. Roberts will be the swing vote.

Comment

I bet they dont get Gorsuch...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why do you say that?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I bet they dont get Gorsuch...
              I'd take that bet.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Why do you say that?
                I dont see him thinking that is Constitutionally Sound.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I don't think Roberts likes Trump repeatedly trying an end around straight to his doorstep on issue after issue.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    I don't think Roberts likes Trump repeatedly trying an end around straight to his doorstep on issue after issue.
                    That's interesting. Apparently Roberts does not understand that he is part of the grand Supreme Court Plan that the GOP put in place over 30 years ago. Turtle Boy and Trump need him to hold up his end of the deal.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/22/o...uZTc_nFY4IDrPI

In The New York Times Opinion Section, Brynn Tannehill, a former naval aviator and a defense analyst, writes: The Supreme Court’s "decision was both a devastating blow to me personally, and a disturbing sign of what is to come for transgender people in the United States."
                      The Supreme Court Just Ended My Military Career

The justices chose not to protect the rights of transgender patriots like me.

By Brynn Tannehill

Ms. Tannehill is a former naval aviator and a defense analyst.
                      One wonders what purpose this served.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

One wonders what purpose this served.
                        Indeed. You'll have to ask our resident Chump apologists. I'd start with Sic and then maybe Drew can help...
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I’m guessing the purpose was pleasing his racist, stupid, homophobic republican evangelical base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I’m guessing the purpose was pleasing his racist, stupid, homophobic republican evangelical base.
                            *Sigh*

Political climate getting worse for transgender humans?

Coffee.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              *Sigh*

Political climate getting worse for transgender humans?

Coffee.
                              When times are tough politicians get fat directing the dummies' hate to a scapegoat.

Looks like you're it.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Indeed. You'll have to ask our resident Chump apologists. I'd start with Sic and then maybe Drew can help...
                                I disagree with it, with the caveat that the military experts should be the ones making the decision.

I think the military is in a weird place right now. The world has changed and they are somewhat stuck in the past. It would serve us well to revamp parts of it, but hard to see it happening given all the gridlock.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X