X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    She's just looking for her 5-minutes of attention and sympathy from the rest of Dumpistan.
    never gonna get it....
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I have been within 20 miles of the North American continental pole of inaccessibility so I have probably been, willingly, farther from the coasts than you have.

Haven't been to Gary, though. I've been to Bloomington. It was gorgeous.
      I never made it to Bloomington. Spent a night Indianapolis and that was enough.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I never made it to Bloomington. Spent a night Indianapolis and that was enough.
        Been there. The City About Nothing. If that's the Midwest count me out. It was what if Mentos was a physical place.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There's maybe two neighborhoods of Indy that have anything going on, and of course they're full of young, white yuppies working for Salesforce, Eli Lilly, or Rolls-Royce. The rest is a snoozefest. Might as well be Peoria, but bigger.

Could be worse - they could be St. Louis.

Comment

I have been within 20 miles of the North American continental pole of inaccessibility so I have probably been, willingly, farther from the coasts than you have.

Haven't been to Gary, though. I've been to Bloomington. It was gorgeous.
            Rugby Nodak?

Geographical center of NA, I think.

Comment

No, pole of inaccessibility is the point on any continent that is furthest from an ocean. For North America, it's somewhere in Bumfck, SD.

Comment

No, pole of inaccessibility is the point on any continent that is furthest from an ocean. For North America, it's somewhere in Bumfck, SD.
                SW SD. I have to say, the locals were... not attractive. Not as ugly as NY or MA mind you, but pretty only kicks in in the States when you go South of NC or West of CO. The Midwest is a deep fryer of lard and the Eastern Seaboard looks like Last Call after the Billy Joel concert. Not a pretty demographic.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So now he has his funds for the wall?

Comment

SW SD. I have to say, the locals were... not attractive. Not as ugly as NY or MA mind you, but pretty only kicks in in the States when you go South of NC or West of CO. The Midwest is a deep fryer of lard and the Eastern Seaboard looks like Last Call after the Billy Joel concert. Not a pretty demographic.
                    That makes more sense and might explain why central NoDak people have a kind of urban metrosexual look.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      So now he has his funds for the wall?
                      Remember when Mexico was going to pay for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        You mean Potsdam?
                        Kep

I know. Since the plants closed up in Massena back in the 80s(?), St. Lawrence County has been poverty row. Outside of the 4 colleges, the businesses that supply and feed off the colleges, and the Seaway, there's not much up there but farming and Meth.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Remember when Mexico was going to pay for it?
                          Talk to Ann Coulter. She's all over tD and the Wall.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Spoken by a fat middle aged man, T FF
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Spoken by a fat middle aged man, T FF
                              It's a bit, let him have it. There's plenty of ugly to be found in Southern trailer parks and at Southern California plastic surgery clinics (and that's in the post-op room, btw).

Comment

Yeah Scandinavians and Germans are widely known to be hideous.

Comment

Working...
                                X