This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

The influencing of his opinions happened when Kennedy stepped down, he has no explanation for his financial statements, and the republican senate and White House made sure as much as possible stayed hidden

Comment

Putting this here as Handy has already mentioned the honorable Maggie H. This is brilliant , reply to Sarah’s tweet about guns being a right given by god

Comment

"The Justice Department should come to his rescue," says guy who totally understands how these things work.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

What could “justice department coming to his rescue” even possibly mean? They send FBI SWAT teams to take out K’s critics?
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            "The Justice Department should come to his rescue," says guy who totally understands how these things work.
            Sure he does...notice how everyone seems to do what he says. The FBI, despite supposedly rigging the election for Hillary, has basically decided what he and his cronies say goes.

The rules no longer apply...they all do what he says. See also: The Senate, DHS...etc.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Oh, he totally understands how things work in his administration.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And they will.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  And they will.
                  They have been since day 1. The ones who dared not do so got sold down the river.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm sure Kavanuts is thrilled that Trump implied that he, a grown man who postures himself as an alpha male, needs "rescuing".

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      I'm sure Kavanuts is thrilled that Trump implied that he, a grown man who postures himself as an alpha male, needs "rescuing".
                      Maybe his buddies can come over and push his pen15 around, and make him feel better.

Comment

The Times' revision says: "Editors' Note: An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book's account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his ***** into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article."
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          The Times' revision says: "Editors' Note: An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book's account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his ***** into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article."
                          And........?

Comment

Well it becomes a bit problematic if the assaulted person doesnt remember being assaulted. (I believe her)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

At this point the FBI is going to play CYA, and we'll see them conduct a cursory investigation to show Beery McGrabby didn't do anything that could be proved by them. The whole thing will be blown over and ignored by the GOP voters come November next year, and there will be no need to replace a justice.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Take the Senate, confirm 2 Warren nominees for every Dump confirmation. Done.

Drunky McRapist is on the Court for life, we can't change that.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 09-16-2019, 11:08 AM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X