Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

The Red Wings are actually winning hockey games now. 8-2 over their last 10 and the record improved to 9-9-2.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Calgary 7, Vegas 0 halfway through the 2nd. Clearly Vegas sold their souls to get to the Finals, and are being put into a more normal expansion season.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Yeo got fired again.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

McClellan fired in Edmonton, Ken Hitchock takes over.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
            McClellan fired in Edmonton, Ken Hitchock takes over.
            Conner McDavid has to be regretting every life decision he has made at this point.

"You like to score goals? Too bad.
            Here, play on this checking line fancy boy."
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Antoine Roussel bit Vlasic and got fined.

Maybe he thought Vlasic was a pickle?
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Biting someone should be an auto suspension
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Laine pots 5 of them. Wins a guy a million dollars, 50k/20yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    Laine pots 5 of them. Wins a guy a million dollars, 50k/20yrs.
                    On 5 shots.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: NHL 2018-19 Part 1 - No power outage in Toronto this year!!

pens are ruining their 'push for hughes'
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        Biting someone should be an auto suspension
                        or licking... any open mouth assault perhaps
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Wow!!!

@NHLFlyers: OFFICIAL: The Flyers organization has decided to relieve Ron Hextall of his duties as Executive Vice President and General Manager. https://atnhl.com/2DW7Rel https://***********/NHLFlyers/status...515840/photo/1
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Wow!!!

@NHLFlyers: OFFICIAL: The Flyers organization has decided to relieve Ron Hextall of his duties as Executive Vice President and General Manager. https://atnhl.com/2DW7Rel https://***********/NHLFlyers/status...515840/photo/1
                            I assume Hakstol won't be far behind.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Mick was one of a kind. RIP

Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Tom Wilson does it again. Missed a Tom Wilson hat trick (goal, assist, and a match penalty) by failing to get an assist.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X