• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2018-19

Happy New Year, indeed
    ECAC Champions: 1990
    NCAA Frozen Four: 1990
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 1990 2004 2006
    ECAC Final Four: 1981 1990 1995 2000 2004 2005 2006 2008 2011 2012 2014 2015
    NCAA Tournament: 1981 1990 2000 2005 2014
    Let's Go 'Gate!

Comment

best they've played all year, by far...they wanted it more and deserved the win...MAYBE they can build on this...the 5 goals represents 20.8% of all pucks in the net all year...it's a start

Comment

WOW! It was like they played two separate games - one in the first period and one in the second and third periods! I couldn't be happier for the team! Two first goals of the season by Racine and Brooks! Here's hoping this will be a turning point in the season for our Raiders. Great game, guys!!!

Comment

Colgate stuns #5 Quinnipiac 5-4 in overtime

http://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/201...ac-5-4-in.html
          QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
          2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
          2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
          2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
          https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
          https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
          https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Great win! Maybe turning the calendar to 2019 means changing fortunes for the Raiders? Neat to see the team rise to the occasion in the third period and knock the Bobcats back on their heels. Looked like a different team from what we've seen up to now. We really got after them in the third.

ESPN + has proven again to be a total disaster. Took me more than 15 minutes to tune in the game, so missed most of the 2nd period. Is anyone else having this trouble? I can't figure them out. I've paid my dues, have a log-in password, and still they won't connect me until I try 5 times.

If you didn't mind watching a game from long distance, last night was for you. The camera work was inadequate IMO, and it appeared that I was looking through vaseline most of the time from the nosebleed seats. Is it just me or do you find yourself wondering if you're getting your money's worth?
            COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Insane game. I had no intention to be watching the game in the late part of the third the way the first period started. Great effort and better victory. I would have been happy with one point but I’ll take two. Espn + video was crap. QU used to have some of the best coverage in the league (second to RPI). But that video was crap

Comment

Originally posted by red133883 View Post
                Espn + video was crap. QU used to have some of the best coverage in the league (second to RPI). But that video was crap
                Has to be ESPN. All of the equipment inside the building is the same as it was as far as I know.

Kudos on the win. 'Gate never gave up and fought until the end. I can only hope it was a wake up call for us. Good luck the rest of the way.
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                  Has to be ESPN. All of the equipment inside the building is the same as it was as far as I know.

Kudos on the win. 'Gate never gave up and fought until the end. I can only hope it was a wake up call for us. Good luck the rest of the way.
                  Weren't you guys distributing through ESPN the year before this ESPN+ stuff started? I seem to recall having to use my cable TV account to get in...

Comment

And... who saw a 4 point weekend coming? 9 goals? Who are these guys?

Comment

hard to believe this is the same team that has looked pretty awful most of the season...great effort all around...Coach Fogarty has never beaten his former coach (DV) in a regular season game since assuming the reins at P-ton...

Comment

Originally posted by Gate83 View Post
                        And... who saw a 4 point weekend coming? 9 goals? Who are these guys?
                        Magoo must have posted.

Comment

Don’t look now but we’re tied for 5th. 4-point weekends do wonders.

Maybe, just maybe, the goals are finally coming. We’ll see after next weekend.

RIP 2018

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Weren't you guys distributing through ESPN the year before this ESPN+ stuff started? I seem to recall having to use my cable TV account to get in...
                            Correct.
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I am so happy for the team and fans! This was an unexpected yet glorious road weekend outcome!!! Mitch did a great job in net and everyone else contributed to a great win. Safe home to Hamilton and keep it going, 'Gate!!

Comment

Regarding... ESPN + has proven again to be a total disaster. Took me more than 15 minutes to tune in the game, so missed most of the 2nd period. Is anyone else having this trouble? I can't figure them out.... etc... etc... etc.

I was on Amtrak watching ESPN+ on Friday night on my smartphone and I had no problems logging in. And, as for the camera work, I thought it was excellent... when they used the ice-level camera and the above-goal camera. Other than those two angles, I had a hard time even seeing the puck. I was just waiting for players to put their arms up to indicate goals. he he he

I did not see tonight’s game as I was enjoying dinner in the Twin Cities with friends, but... holy cow!! Two nights, two wins? Goals ‘manufactured?’ I would like to know what was said and/or what was done differently this past week... and by whom? Coaches? Captains? What?
                                Last edited by iowabasedtraveler; 01-05-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X