The List for the 2018-19 Season: Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The List for the 2018-19 Season: Episode 1

I just spell it "Beamer" and the "Bimmer" crowd can eat it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

A coworker who complains daily they don't pay enough and they don't care about you, but doesn't quit/retire? Get on The List.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Who the eff uses "bimmer"? They're on the list for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Who the eff uses "bimmer"? They're on the list for sure.
          People who own Beamers.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Or a rotary if you live in the NE
            Folks that correct your local word for something when you're away from home (think: soda vs pop vs Coke when ordering a soft drink around the country) are on The List. Sorry DFG.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Anyone who drives a Beamer/Bimmer/BMW is on The List.

Anyone who doesn't know "BMW" stands for "Basic Marin* Wheels" is on The List.

*BMWs in Marin Co CA are like Fords or Kias anywhere else. It's sick.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Folks that correct your local word for something when you're away from home (think: soda vs pop vs Coke when ordering a soft drink around the country) are on The List. Sorry DFG.
                Agreed. I like to mention rotary as I think it’s such a stupid term for a roundabout

Comment

For the amount of outdoor enjoyment time they have stolen from me that I will never get back, mosquitos are on the list. They came back late this summer with a vengeance.

Comment

Agreed. I like to mention rotary as I think it’s such a stupid term for a roundabout
                    It's more easily understood to have a rotary club than a roundabout club.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      It's more easily understood to have a rotary club than a roundabout club.
                      You have a rotary way of making your point.

Comment

Per my Traffic Engineering professor (who was frigging awesome,) the proper term is "traffic circle."
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I accept both "roundabout" and "traffic circle", but tend to lean towards using "roundabout" in daily speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                            Per my Traffic Engineering professor (who was frigging awesome,) the proper term is "traffic circle."
                            Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I accept both "roundabout" and "traffic circle", but tend to lean towards using "roundabout" in daily speech.
                            When I see drivers who I can tell are "traffic circle" types trying to merge in a roundabout, I block them.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I like "circle of death".

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Traffic furniture
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X