Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    There's ugly and then there was THIS game! When you give up shorties when you have a 5 on 3 PP is BEYOND bad! Plus going through all 3 goalies is a bad sign too!
    Just cant let this game turn into 2 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
      Just cant let this game turn into 2 losses.
      Sure you can.... **ducks** Seriously, nobody saw this coming. I love the cohesiveness of this team. Something I haven't seen in a long, long time. And I go back more years than I'd like to admit...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
        BGSU is definitely making the tourney this year.
        Lord, I hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by BGFan View Post
          Lord, I hope so!
          So do I! To take that kind of a brutal--"Stuck in the Middle With You" playing in the background--beating to a non-ncaa team would be too much to take. Bergeron has your guys firing on all cylinders. Buckeyes are going to need to dig deep, put on the foil and come out hard tomorrow night, or they're going to get swept. Congrats on a thorough curb stomping, Falcons.

Comment

Much better effort tonight. I knew BG was good but seeing them in person man they are outstanding. They take away time and space and that PP is deadly. Glad the Buckeyes dont see them again. Tommy saved the bacon in that 3rd period. Ohio State couldnt get the puck for much of it. The Dmen have to get better with the puck before this team will come close to what we think they will be. The Pk was pretty solid but that goal BG had on the PP was lighting quick puck movement Ohio State never stood a chance on that one. On to Notre Dame and the start of Conference season.

Comment

BTW, Laczynski didn't make the trip - concussion!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                BTW, Laczynski didn't make the trip - concussion!
                I knew he wasnt in the line up lets hope this isnt a prolonged problem. Hope he heals up soon.

Comment

I knew BG was good but seeing them in person man they are outstanding. They take away time and space and that PP is deadly. Glad the Buckeyes dont see them again.
                  See you in Buffalo for that final winner-take-all game. Hope you guys win out in the B1G.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                    See you in Buffalo for that final winner-take-all game. Hope you guys win out in the B1G.
                    Same to you and now i can be a Falcons fan the rest of the year. See you at the mad house on mercer sometime soon.

Comment

I knew he wasnt in the line up lets hope this isnt a prolonged problem. Hope he heals up soon.
                      Definitely need him next weekend at ND.

Comment

Pretty lonely here on our thread since last weekend!

Comment

So, anybody making the trip to ND?

Comment

Much better consistent effort tonight. D was good with no bad turnovers. We had some scoring opportunities that flubbed by not having a stick down or simply missed and no complaints about the officiating. Though there were some hard hits play was pretty clean by both teams all night.
                            I think this was Romeo's best game so far this season.
                            We certainly owed the Irish one, two with interest!
                            Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 11-02-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

My main concern is no Laczinski tonight so how bad was that concussion last Friday? I wonder if he even made the trip?

Comment

They interviewed Rohls on the radio during the football game halftime.

Comment

Working...
                                X