Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

SWEEP AND 6 POINTS!
    My birthday begins in 40 minutes and what a great present from the boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      SWEEP AND 6 POINTS!
      My birthday begins in 40 minutes and what a great present from the boys!
      Happy Birthday!

Comment

That was pretty impressive tonight. Winning 2 games in a weekend where Jobst and Dakota combined for 1 point shows the depth this team has. 4 wins wraps up the title.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
          Happy Birthday!
          Thanks! The alumni got left over Frozen 4 hats tonight. I wanted one so badly!

Comment

Over 14000 people in the stands this weekend

Comment

Very happy with the sweep, but worried about injuries. No Lazynski all weekend and no Laroque or Westlund last night. Heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
                Very happy with the sweep, but worried about injuries. No Lazynski all weekend and no Laroque or Westlund last night. Heal.
                Lazynski maybe in a week or two. Saw Westlund after last nights game and he seemed to be doing well, maybe next weekend if no concussion symptoms. Don't know about Sasha.

Comment

3's all across the board. 3rd in USCHO, Coach's and Pairwise!
                  Keep it rolling boys!

Comment

4 wins and the title comes to Columbus

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                      4 wins and the title comes to Columbus
                      Are you sure? 4 wins puts us at 47 points, and I think that Minny would still overtake us by winning 7 of 8 and Sparty would by winning all their 8 remaining games. Minny has a maximum potential of 51 points, so I think our magic number is 17 points right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                        Are you sure? 4 wins puts us at 47 points, and I think that Minny would still overtake us by winning 7 of 8 and Sparty would by winning all their 8 remaining games. Minny has a maximum potential of 51 points, so I think our magic number is 17 points right now.
                        Minnesota's last two games are against Arizona State, no points involved there. Maximum achievable is 18 which would put them at 45.
                        Notre Dame has 7 games left, not 8 so only a maximum potential of 21 points for them which puts them at 46.
                        Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 02-05-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

You may recall Notre Dame's game against Michigan last month was the outdoor game, they didn't have the indoor one to have the typical pair of games. That second game is a week from today, they have no weekend games this week so that's why the odd number of 7 games left for them.
                          The good thing for us is Michigan will be a little short of rest when we go up there to play them at the end of that week.
                          Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 02-05-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Minnesota's last two games are against Arizona State, no points involved there. Maximum achievable is 18 which would put them at 45.
                            Notre Dame has 7 games left, not 8 so only a maximum potential of 21 points for them which puts them at 46.
                            OK. I didn't catch the ASU series for Minny, and I see that Sparty only has 6 games left. I stand corrected; thanks.

Comment

Good story about the team.

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...Ohio-State.php

Comment

read it earlier it was a great read

Comment

Working...
                                X