Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    Upper bowl is on sale as of now. Going to be over 13000 it looks like on saturday night
    I say lets sell enough seats that the ridiculous black curtains are ALL gone!

Comment

Greetings from Key West. Ran into some permanent residents who graduated from OSU and they directed us to a more local bar on Saturday that has the B1G Network. We talked the folks into putting the game on their main screen. Had a few people complain about hockey but they wound up with a good crowd of OSU folks gathered around it. and one poor soul of an MSU graduate. A good time was had by all but that one. Will miss the Michigan games as well. Hoping it's shown on some network that is available here. Cheer loudly and keep the streak going. Really happy for Mason jobst - quite an accomplishment.

BTW the weather is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
        Greetings from Key West.

BTW the weather is wonderful.
        Since we're both Buckeyes I won't tell you where you can shove that Florida weather.
        The Saturday game against TTUN is on BTN at 7:00, so going back to that same bar?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
          Since we're both Buckeyes I won't tell you where you can shove that Florida weather.
          The Saturday game against TTUN is on BTN at 7:00, so going back to that same bar?
          Absolutely. Calling everybody tomorrow to meeet me.

Comment

Absolutely. Calling everybody tomorrow to meeet me.
            Maybe a wolverine alum will show up to be your token point of abuse?

Comment

TTUN just lost tonight at home to Merrimack 4-2.
              Let's keep the losses coming this weekend for them!

Comment

Upper bowl is now being sold for Friday night

Comment

Upper bowl is now being sold for Friday night
                  That's surprising. I just looked on Ticketmaster and unlike Saturday, the Friday game shows a ton of unsold seats on the club level.

Comment

Certainly didnt want to lose a game to them but winning last night was very important for a few reasons. Dont want to lose two in a row or get swept at home but to stay in first place as well. That goal by Ege might go down as the biggest goal of the season.

Comment

That goal by Ege might go down as the biggest goal of the season.
                      We need the younger players to step up and be ready to fill the void we'll have next season when we graduate some very talented seniors. Next man up, reload - not rebuild as they say. I'd say Quinn Preston is most improved offensive player this season and Tommy Nappier has gone from giving up rebounds to bad places at bad times to being VERY solid and confident in net!
                      I hate to be negative but to me Romeo and Laczynski haven't seem to be less than they were last year and will this affect if Tanner stays or goes for his senior season?

Comment

There were nine of us at the local, Key West watering hole to watch the game Saturday. Not a happy crowd until late in the game. Then it was stay for a couple more rounds when Quinn Preston scored the go ahead goal. There were no Michigan fans there - or at least no one in the bar would admit to such.

What an impressive goal from Wyatt Ege - where has that ability been for his career at OSU. Nice to see that it was USCHO's play of the week. I was almost as impressed with Quinn Preston's winning goal - and the pass from Jobst to set him up.

on to Happy Valley this weekend and they need to make a statement and play hard on Friday as well as Saturday.

Comment

On to Happy Valley this weekend and they need to make a statement and play hard on Friday as well as Saturday.
                          Yep! Need to make Happy Valley as unhappy as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                            Yep! Need to make Happy Valley as unhappy as possible!
                            Looking forward to my first trip to hockey valley

Comment

Looking forward to my first trip to hockey valley
                              Be safe, weather outlook may be horrific!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                                Be safe, weather outlook may be horrific!
                                Yea looking like I may get snowed in

Comment

Working...
                                X